Skip to main content

Do you like them 'bling'???

You guys know rite how much these Japanese people love to do their nails until its like so glamorous??? Something like this...

I used to like it a lot honestly. I always wanted to go to a nail salon and tried on those acrylic nails and add those shining stuff onto my nails. It was really glamorous to me. And I envied Chels coz she had the talent to do her nails by herself into those above without going to the salon.

But now, maybe I was over that age d... hmmm~ maybe just one "bling" on the nail...just one small one is enough for me lah. Haha!!! Seems like I'm not totally that age huh??? Haha!!!

These Japanese had gone over the board with these blings. And I am so 'blinded' by all these things they had done to their stuff... they can tahan all these 'blings' arh???

Check it out, man

This is supposed to be a notebook or something I think

This one a bit over lor I think. I don't think I can bare looking at the cover of my notebook so 'bling'.

I think its a electronic dictionary...

I don't think this is nice either... I think its the flowers in the middle. Don't look so nice lor...

Oooo~ me likey this!!!!

Yes, this is my kinda glam!!! Damn cun can???? When my V3 comes back Imma gonna decorate it to look something like tht... the original black don't really suit me lah. I think pink is just the colour for a cute and sexy girl like me.... (ok, you may vomit now...wahahahhaahhhaha~~~)


This one a bit over lah... I don't think can fit into my pocket lor... too bulky



More 'bling bling' handphones... some cun, some so-so only



This Ipod errmmm~~~ I don't know why but I feel like its too simple


This is nice.... simple but so the glam!!! Especially the black and pink one


Some mp3... like the color gradation the fella created


I can't imagine having a mouse like that


Other 'bling bling' stuff

That's all... I don't know why I posted this post actually. Actually I wanted to start a small section about Japan. Coz I really like anything about Japan. The culture, the fashion,... basically everything lah.

I have not been to Japan but its a dream for a very long time. But the expenses there is damn expensive. Maybe when I can earn lots then I will fly there.

I think my obsession of Japan is nurtured by my mum lor... Coz since young my mum always tell me how beautiful Japan is and how much she wanna go there. And its also my mum's dream to go there and take pictures of sakura. Sadly she has not been there herself, only heard all these from her sisters.

Ma... one day I sure bring you there one...

So there's gonna be a lot of things about Japan coming soon from this blog. So do check it out if you guys like Japan as much as me.

Guess there'll be more updates d lor... but not bout me lor...bout Japan...haha!!!

K lah... that's all for today.

Bubbye...

NOTE: Credits to Queeanie for these photos. For those who are interested to see these bling creations can go to Crea Nail's website.

Comments