Skip to main content

Give me some skins!!!!

Damn sad lah... I can't find any nice skins on blogskins. I did found a few lah. But it was not perfect. And the one that I posted in the template one got some shit ass problems. So I had to remove it. And resort to this default skin by blogspot. And so all the thing that were editted is not there no more. Shit rite? I have to search for all the linking again and paste it. I could do it now but I got this shit assed assignment to do... damn it!!!!

Anybody out there good at designing skins or knows how to design skin? Can design a skin for us arh? Or you teach me lah. Then I can do one custom made one for my blog...

Isk isk isk~ damn pissed over the blog's skin thing lah...

Anyways, something else that is not so angry from me is...

I was reading some blogs and found out some damn funny abbreviations from some bloggers... damn funny lah... all this originated from their blogs k? Cannot find anywhere else.

OMGBNN

This one I read from Eevon's blog. It actually means Oh My God Banana.... hahahahaha!!! What's with the bananas lah wei? Damn hilarious lah!!!!

Next is...

OMGYM

This is from Jayden's blog. Actually I don't know Jayden lah. Jayden's blog is one of those blogs that I found damn interesting while simply browsing thru blogs. Got his link from Xiaxue's blog. Anyways, OMGYM means Oh My Guan Yin Ma... hahahahahhaahhaha~ Jayden said that he was the one who coined this phrase. Hahahahahahah~~ maybe next time other people could use phrase like OMA= Oh My Allah, OMB= Oh My Buddha, OMMG= Oh My Monkey God (I think I'm gonna use this one lah... hahahaha~~~~)


PPMMS

This is from Zhong Ming. He said those who doesn't use PTPTN to support them in uni is know as those supported by PPMMS. And what is PPMMS??? PaPa MaMa Scholarship. Hahahahahahhahaahah~~~~ but I know some who support their own leh??? Should call what ne? Think about it (OMMG!!! Am I turning into Dr. Pan???? Hahahahahaahah~~~) and let me know...

OMFS

I forgot the blogger's name d lah... It actually means Oh My F Sticks. Not as funny as those above lah. But worth posting up lor...huhuhuhu~~~

There were a few more lah... but I can't remember exactly all the funny abbreviations. If I remembered d I post some more lah...

I gotta go stuff my face into that damn book again. SO till the next post....

Bubbye....



















p/s: To Nuffnang and Adverlets' people if you guys can't find your ads in my blog, sorry. I have no time to put them up yet... but it wil be up soon.

Comments