Skip to main content

Project Pan 2018 Finale


I didn't mean to post yet another beauty and project pan post but I have no time to plan other posts. So sorry for those who have no interest in this topic. I really wanna put up this finale ASAP so that I can start posting about my new projects. Yes, PROJECTS coz I'll be doing a few this year.

Before I begin, here are all the previous updates...
Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder

Last month

Finale

Not sure if any of you could see the difference but I've hit the goal of finishing half of the product 🎉🎉🎉 Great ending to the project 💕

BTW I edited the photos in December so that explains why the caption in the pic is December for the bottom pic.

Catrice Highlighting Powder

Last month

Finale

Even though I've made quite a lot of progress since last month, I was not able to hit goal for this one. But I really used up a lot of the product. I'm so proud of myself for this.

I have no plans of bringing it to any of my projects this year. But if I ever need something to roll in when I hit goal for other products, I will probably continue to pan this one.

3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner

I didn't make any progress at all for this one this month. I remember using it quite often but not sure why there is no progress.

I'm contemplating if I should throw it away or continue to use it. I feel like the product has changed and not working as well as it should. I'll give it one more month and see if I should keep it lah.

Benefit Browzings

Last month


Finale

No progress for this as well. So weird that I remember using all these products very often but the pans didn't bigger or anything.

This one will not be put in any projects next as well. Probably roll it in when needed.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Puppy Love

Last month


This month

Finally one with visible progress 😄 However I didn't hit the goal of emptying half pan 😳

Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks in Birthday Suit

Last month

This month

I don't know how this happened but the pan seems smaller this month. Is it just me or you guys see it too? So yeah this one I didn't manage to hit goal. But since I started it at pretty late in the year, I think I've made quite good progress with this already.

Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation

Still not sure how much is left with this. No worries coz I am going to bring this product forward to one of this year's project. You guys will see the weight of the product when I talk about it in the introduction of that project.

These two eyeshadows from the project were not used at all through out the month coz I've been using lots of glitters for the festivities. I've decided that I'm going to declutter both of them coz 1) I'm not a fan of their formulas 2) I have multiple of the same shades. So into the rubbish bin they go.

To summarize, I've finished/hit goal on...

  • Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
  • The Balm Don't You Want Me Blush
  • NYX Lush Lashes Mascara
  • Dollywink Eyebrow Powder
  • Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • The Balm Allegro eyeshadow
  • The Balm Iron Maid-in Eyeshadow
  • Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder
Out of 18 products, I managed to finish/hit goal on 10 products...which is like more than half 👍👍👍 I've never been so successful with my Project Pan ever. For that I'm super proud of myself. This time I really went all in with it when it comes to using the products in the Project Pan. I've allocate week 3 from each month to use only the products in the project exclusively. Other than that, I also try to incorporate the products in my daily use.

This marks the end of 2018's Project Pan. This week onwards I will probably be posting about the different Project Pans that I will be doing for this year. Also I'll be doing a update on the Golden Girls Project Pan as well. I guess this whole month the blog is going to be filled with project pan lol.

Tomorrow I will begin work. Super nervous. Felt like I'm not prepared for it yet...but not sure what to prepare. I'll just go with the flow and see how it goes tomorrow lah.

Alright I'll see you guys whenever I have the time to update from now on.

Oh before I forget...

HAPPY 2019 EVERYONE!!!

Bubbye~😘

Comments