Skip to main content

Project Pan 2018 Update #4


Second last update before the project ends.

This is by far my most successful project pan ever. I've hit so many goals and even finished a few products. Super proud of myself.

Anyways, for those who had missed any of the previous posts, here are all the links...
In this update, you'll see that I've finished more items while some I've actually not used at all. Let's get right into them now.

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer


This concealer had not been settling well for quite some time now so I couldn't find out much product I'm left with. I just dug at whatever I could from the tube to use it. But in this few weeks I couldn't dig anything out anymore. So I'm guessing it's done?

I tried pulling out the stopper like how I would do with products in this tube form but unfortunately the stopper cannot be removed. It's such a shame coz I can still see some products at the bottom of the tube. Such a waste not being able to dig it out to use. But yeah I'm calling this finished lah. So yay another product done from the project 😊

Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder


Last update

This month

Still not half of the pan yet but there's still progress 😍 Let's hope that at the end of the project I'll be able to hit my goal.

The Balm Don't You Want Me Blush

 Last update

This month

I said last month I'm calling it done for this product but this month I've 100% everything finish everything... errrr~ maybe still a little left but it's not possible to use lah. I've talked about whether I'll be repurchasing this product in my Empties *here*. Click on the link if you are interested to read about it.

Catrice Highlighting Powder


Last update

This month

It's not mid-pan yet but progress happening...which is all that matters

I'm getting a lil sick of the highlight tbh. I find it not glowy and blinding enough. Maybe it's the time of the year where I want blinding highlight so this is not appealing to me much. But I'll try to hit half pan ASAP by the end of the year lah.

Elianto Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

Ermmmmmm... no progress at all coz I haven't been using it. I've focused all my energy on another gold eyeshadow (the one in my Golden Girls Project Pan) that I've neglected this. Now that I hit pan on that one, I'm gonna focus on this from now on.

3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner

 Steadily moving downwards 👍

But I'm not too sure if I'll be able to finish it by the end of the year coz there are still a lot of product left. I'll just continue to use it up lah. Probably move it on to the next year if it's not done by the end of the year.

NYX Lush Lashes Mascara

I've officially scraped out everything from the tube 🎉🎉🎉 There is literally nothing left and my lashes doesn't get coated with anything anymore when I use it. So there's one more item to cross off from the list 💓


Benefit Browzings

Last update

This month

Brow wax almost done now 👍 Not sure if I can hit goal (which is finishing the brow wax this year) but at least I'm down to about 1/4 left. I think by next month it'll be about 1/8 left?

As for the brow powder, I'm pretty sure I'll be rolling it over to next year to continue finishing it. Let's see how much is left by the next update and decide lah.


Dollywink Eyebrow Powder

Last update

It was already down to the last bit so it's not surprising that...

I've officially finished all of the brow powder hehe

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Puppy Love

 Last update

This month

Great progress going on. Now I'm gonna work on finishing up as much as I can before the last update next month.

The Balm Allegro eyeshadow

Last update

This month

Another one that I've hit goal 🎉 But I'm gonna try to finish as much as possible before the year ends just coz there's not much left.

 Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Last update

This month

This had already hit goal last month but I'm still working on finishing it. I'm about a little over 1/4 left. I think I'll be able to finish this if I use it every day till the end of the year. But I'm not lah coz I rotate between a few bronzers. So we will see how lah.

The Balm Iron Maid-in Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

I've also successfully finish half of the product for this. Wooooooooot~ Just like Allegro, I'm going to finish this and finally say goodbye to Balm Jovi for real.

Essence Single Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

This didn't have any progress like the Elianto eyeshadow. It's another eyeshadow that I'm not inspired to use coz it's so damn frosty. I'm thinking to declutter this at the end of the year since I'm not using it.

 Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks in Birthday Suit

 Last update


This month

Look at that expanded pan 😍 Not sure if I can finish up half pan but I'm gonna try as hard as possible 💪

Last item now...
Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation


Like I said previously, I'm just going to use this as much as I can till the end of the year. I will start recording the progress next year when I bring it over to the next project.


As of now, the items that I've finished up/hit goal so far...
  • Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
  • The Balm Don't You Want Me Blush
  • NYX Lush Lashes Mascara
  • Dollywink Eyebrow Powder
  • Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • The Balm Allegro eyeshadow
  • The Balm Iron Maid-in Eyeshadow
I'm pretty pleased with my progress tbh. Out of 18 products, I managed to finish/hit goal on 9 products. That's like half of the total down 😄😄😄 I now have another half to go.

Alright that is all for today. I'll probably do the final update at the end of December or beginning of January. I am going to start planning things to put into my 2019 Project Pan soon. I am also going to do a few other projects in collaboration with the Pantastic Ladies next year. Next year is going to be a year I'm going to use up a lot of my old makeup hopefully *fingers crossed*

I'll see you guys in the next post. I think as of this month I can only manage to do one post per week. So I'll probably see you guys next week then.

Till then... see you 😘

Comments