Skip to main content

2020 Empties 1.0


It's been a long, long time.

My paper bag to store the empties are overflowing... like literally coz I have stuff on the floor as well. But I'm not going to post up everything in one post. Gonna separate it into a few parts just coz I don't have enough time to post up too many photos.

Let's get right into Part 1...

First up this moisturizer that I have just finished recently. This and The Body Shop Seaweed moisturizer are my favourite moisturizer at the moment. They are the best for my oily skin. They kept my skin less oily through out my 9-6 job. These moisturizer with my new serum from V Beauty (a facial place that I have visited), my face is 100% less oily than before even after work.

I cannot say which is my favourite coz I think they works exactly the same except one is more expensive than the other. This Origins one is RM142 while The Body Shop one is RM70. That's like two of The Body Shop one. Not sure which one is more worth it tho. Might have to compare how long does it take to finish the product (about 2 months for Origins and not sure for TBD) and let you guys know next time.

Previously I've also finished a small version of the Origins moisturizer. This was what made me to get the full size one.

This was my first time trying Fourth Ray Beauty (sister skincare brand to Colourpop). I don't have a lot of expectations for skincare to be honest. As long as they don't break me out, I think that it is good. For this, it is the same. I also like it's texture...which makes it pretty easy to work with. Might buy this again if I ever make a purchase on Colourpop. Also, I wanna try other things by Fourth Ray Beauty coz it's cruelty free 💚

I like a lot of things from Colourpop but this was not one of them. This priming setting spray sucks. It has terrible spray nozzle. It's like getting slapped on the face by water. Ruins my makeup because of this. Does it make my makeup last longer? I don't even know coz it ruined it in the first place 😠 I think a lot of people agreed with me coz now this is no longer available.

I don't have any luck with Colourpop setting sprays. Tried two and didn't like both. There's one more out in the market. Apparently it's the best yet. There is a lot of great reviews. Might try it out one day.

First time trying Pyunkang Yul. This was in a subscription box that I gotten free from Hermo... if I remember correctly. This is a very mild facial milk...which I like. I remember when I first got into skincare, my mum bought me a facial milk which was very similar to this. The product was good... like I said above, good coz it didn't break me out. But unfortunately I hate the packaging. The cap does not work as a great stopper. The product gushes out when I open it up. Would have been better if they use a bottle instead of a packaging like this. Won't be repurchasing it. Would consider if they ever repackage it.

I always hear Kathleenlights talk about Briogeo. I had to try it out myself. This one looks so much like green juice bottle. Even the product looks like green juice. I think it's pretty good. My hair becomes soft after using. But a little goes a long way. If I use too much of the product, it will weigh down my hair and it'll be soft in a minute, then oily and heavy in the next. Thinking of trying other Briogeo products next. Might repurchase in the future.

Alright that's all for the first part. I'll post up the next in a few days...but not sure when lah.

I'll see you guys in the next post. Hopefully I'll be able to post up more blogposts with my new plan of posting short posts like these.

See ya!

Bubbye 😘


Comments