Skip to main content

Movement Control Order: Day 4 and Day 5


We are in our third phase of MCO and PM had just announced that it will extend for another 2 weeks. Here I am still posting about the first phase hahaha.

Let's continue from where I stopped in the last post...

DAY 4

During this MCO period, mum and dad has thought of a lot of new dishes to try out for lunch and dinner. Most of the dishes are suggested by dad. Then both of them will plan how to make/cook it. The thing that impressed me the most is they don't look for the recipes online. They just anyhow try to remember where they have learned or seen the dish being made. Then they just do it. If they fail or didn't so good on the first try, they will make the dish again until the dish taste good. But most of the time, they manage to make it good on first try. Just like this fish head bee hoon they made for lunch. It is almost 90% similar to the one that I always had at the stall near my dad's shop. I wish they would make this again coz it's really good. But they said that it's too much work to fry the fish head (lol) and not that easy to get suitable fish head at this period.

You'll see more awesome dishes they made along the way lah.

Like I said in the previous post, I've not started lesson planning, I've also started making worksheets for my students...which is something I should be doing today but didn't hehe. It's a public holiday today. Please let me slack for one day. I'll get back to it tomorrow for sure.

I also planned an arts and craft project which took a lot of my time. Unfortunately it wasn't as successful as I thought it would be. A lot of my students don't have the materials to do the project so naturally they couldn't do it. From then on (even now) I have to come out of projects that require materials that are common in their homes.

My uncle sent my dad this pic of us from years ago. Would you just see how cute I was? 😂😂😂

I don't see it but many people said that they can see Zyon in this pic of me. Do you?

Day 5

Our first FB Live Sunday Worship

Our church had actually announced that all services are canceled and changed to FB Live version even before the MCO was announced. They started pre-recording some stuff earlier. So praise The Lord we were still able to have Sunday Service at the comfort of our own homes.

LOLOL I was really self-conscious about this lah. The next few weeks I wore leggings or skirts haha.


We moved the "service" to my computer area coz the audio was not working very well when I airdrop from my iMac to the appleTV.

There is no direct fan blowing at this area. It feels okay when I'm here alone but with everyone, it is just not ideal place to have the Sunday Service.

Look at our Zyon concentrating during Sunday Service

Then he lost his concentration in the next minute 😂 

Seow Wei was the chairlady for the Sunday Service that day. Apparently she was extremely nervous coz it was a really new experience to record the service like so.

FaceTime with papa after church to check if he attended Sunday Service 😂 He did but was still on his bed. Lazy bum 😑

Mum made mung beans soup 😋

Continued with my art project from the day before

Made lunch that day coz mama asked me to cook something that I am actually good at lol.



Made mild ddukbokkie (I hope I spelled it correctly hehe) coz I don't any ingredients to make the spicy version. Also Zyon won't be able to eat it if we make the spicy version. But mainly it's coz we don't have the ingredients.

I've done this before so it was not difficult at all. Taste is not bad lah. Next time I'm gonna try to make it with beef. I think it'll taste much better. I'll also try the make spicy version next time.

😍😍😍

Zyon and I spent a lot of time together before I started online classes with my students. Now I try to spend more time with him on the weekends.

He told me this after his singing session. I guess he really missed his dad. At this time he had just spent quite some time with his dad so naturally he misses him a lot after he went back. Now he still misses SR lah but doesn't mention him as much.

Sin Yue always said that I'm her inspiration/role model but I feel like she's like the younger version of me... in ways that I don't know how to explain. She is of course a better version of me lah. She definitely looks so much more cuter than I am 😂 I am still super flattered lah that she looks up to me. I hope I'll inspire her to do great things and be the best version of herself in the future 💕

Alright that's all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed today's post. I really hope my posts would be some sort of entertainment during this period lah.

I'll see you guys in the post ya.

Bubbye 😘


Comments