Skip to main content

Movement Control Order: Day 2 and Day 3


Woahhh can't believe I managed to do one more post this week hehe.

Today we are going to go through Day 2 and Day 3. Day 2 had too little photos so I decided to add Day 3 in as well.

Let's go right into the post...

Cut myself while watching Jumanji 2 the day before lol. I was watching and cutting some papers (for what reason, I can't remember) at the same time. Super disgusting I tell you lol. But thank God the cut was not deep.

Had some leftover cheese, that are gonna expire soon, in the fridge. So cheese toast for breakfast it is.

I still had time to do activities with Zyon during the beginning of MCO. Now I'm just working, working and mostly working 😢 I'm sorry, son. Anyways he's been watching a lot of Ryan's World. He talked about doing experiments all the time after watching Ryan's World. So I thought I'll let him do an experiment that he had seen on the show.

But before we even started the experiment, Zyon spilled almost half of our vinegar on the floor *facepalm* Those were the only vinegar we had left 😭 We were worried that the experiment would not work.

Thank goodness we were still able to carry out the experiment QUITE smoothly lah.
Zyon complained that it did not look like Ryan's experiment and requested to do it again. Till today we still haven't done it 😒😅

Zyon was playing with blocks when I decided to ask him to practice counting. His Malay counting a little more work hahaha.

My bosses announced that we are going to do online classes. So I got down to work and planned my lesson plan. Looking back at this, I realized that I've already been working from home for a month now 😱😱😱

On the next day...

Woke up to Zyon working in our back garden lol

And one very excited ah mah who won't stop taking photos of him

Mum planted some plants and veggies at our back garden. She got dad to clean it up nicely so that she can bring Zyon out to work on it every morning.



Look at how serious he was 😍

Ermmmm... I don't think you need to sweep the soil, son 😂😂😂

Did a little singing with him coz he wanted to me to play piano for him

I think I should do more of this. I can at least touch my piano once in awhile and also instill some music interest in him.

Baked for the second time during this period

I've baked quite a lot during this period but sadly SR is not around. He always complained that I made him buy the stand mixer and all the baking stuff but never once baked for him 😂 I'll bake after the MCO when he returns lah. Poor dude hahaha.

Done!

This is the Starbucks Lemon Loaf that I've made into cupcake/muffin size

Lemon Loaf was my favourite cake in Starbucks but they discontinued it. I vowed that I was going to recreate the recipe and I did 💪💪💪

My biggest fan hehehe

I think it's very good lah but I have very weird taste so anything can be nice for me. But my whole family agreed that it is good. So happy. Gave me more motivation to bake more often 💪


Did more decluttering

Happy to report that it is still as neat as the pictures above right now. I think it's even neater coz I've thrown out more stuff since.

At night we FaceTimed with daddy

Daddy was still working in the office during this period. We wanted to cheer on daddy so we called him. If only he started working from home earlier, then maybe he could have come back home before MCO started.

TBH it was really difficult for me to have SR not around. Every week the only thing I look forward to is when he comes home. But now it's like infinite wait for the weekends to come 😭 Really hope that they will allow him to come back soon.

Alright that's all for today.

See you guys in the next post.

Again, stay safe, healthy and clean 💕

Bubbye~ 😘


Comments