Skip to main content

2020 Empties 2.0


Back again with another Empties hehe.

Today will be a samples empties edition coz it'll be all about the samples that I have finished recently. I'll also talk about whether or not I'll get the full size after trying the products.

Let's get down to it right away.

I was super excited to receive this sample coz Sunday Riley's CEO received a lot of good reviews. It was super expensive so I was quite hesitant to try it when I got it. What if I like it? I'll have to pay a very hefty price for my skincare for the rest of my life (lol). But if I don't try it, I'll never get the hype. After trying it, I'll have to say that I don't think it's life changing for me.

If you read me long enough, you'll know my views on skincare. Anything that doesn't break me out is considered awesome. This doesn't break me out...so does a lot of skincare that I've tried recently. I don't see the reason why I need to spend so much money for this. So I will not be buying this in full size.

Oh btw I really like the scent of this tho. It smells exactly like pure orange juice. Still not a reason for me to get the full size lol.

I use this mainly to clean my face when I'm too lazy to wash my face lolol. I love cleansing water coz when you are too tired or lazy to clean your face, you can use it to wipe everything off your face and go straight to bed. Some leave some weird soapy or oily residue which makes me feel guilty to go straight to bed after using... like the Bifesta one. But this one doesn't leave any weird feeling. Most of the time I'll sleep right after using it... which is not great for the skin lah. I don't do it often so I guess it's okay 😂😂😂

As much as I like this cleaning water, it is not a cruelty free brand. Not gonna purchase the full size because of that. Still looking for a good cleansing water from the cruelty free brands. Recommend one if any of you know of any.

I have no memory of this product at all man. I guess it's not memorable lah. Definitely won't be purchasing the full size because of that. Okay next hahaha.

I've tried this previously. I liked it then and like it now too. Might buy the full size if I ever got sick of my currently skincare products.

I have no idea where I got this from or how long have this been in my house. I've decided not to let it go waste. Nothing special except there are really small pieces of ginger when you use it. I didn't know that ginger is actually good for hair growth until I google it... like now haha. You can actually improve hair growth by just rubbing ginger on your head. Maybe I should get a ginger shampoo from The Body Shop to try out since I feel like my hair is thinning 😭 Or just buy ginger (which is cheaper) and rub on my scalp nie lah.

As for this, I will not get the full size coz I have no idea what Senmy (the brand) is. Never heard of the brand and it is not on the cruelty free brands list.

This is a toner for those who are not familiar with Korean skincare

I really like the bija trouble skin series from Innisfree. It feels very nice on my skin... especially this toner. However, I'm not sure about their status on cruelty free. They are cruelty free in Korea but not certified worldwide. Do I wanna follow Korea's certification or the worldwide one? I'll have to decide before putting my coins into buying innisfree products. It's such a shame if they are not 100% cruelty free coz their products are really good.

I love Supergoop sunscreen. They don't have any colour unlike a lot of sunscreens that I have been using. Those with colour would make my skin look ashy... which is not a great look. When I put makeup over it, it'll make my skin tone super weird. With Supergoop, it is just perfect. Gonna try out one full size Supergoop sunscreen after the one I'm using finishes. They are not cheap tho. I'll have to look for a cheap alternative to alternate between just like my moisturizer (I talk about it *here*).

I love love love this primer but unfortunately I've decided to remove primer from my makeup routine. I don't find the purpose for it so I made this decision. But if I ever want to add them back, this will be my first option to purchase.

This is a sample size vial of Kayali Musk which is a sister fragrance brand for Huda Beauty. I am not a fan of the musk scent but managed to finish it by spraying anything in sight lol. Still not a fan of musk so definitely won't be getting this in full size.

Still haven't found a cruelty free brand perfume that suits my preferences. Let me know if you guys know any.

I don't even know if this is a sample lol. Looks like a full size product to me to be honest. This is a blackheads and whiteheads kit from Cosrx. Ermmm... I don't know if I did it wrongly but it doesn't seem like it works for me. I am not a fan of these types of kit anyways. Not gonna purchase this.

That's about all the samples that I have finished so far.

Recently I've been doing a lot of decluttering. I have finally clear off things I've been keeping but not using for a long time.

I finally threw out all of my primers

As mentioned above, I don't see the need of using primers. Instead just letting it collecting dust and unknown dirt, I decided it is time to discard them all. Vanity drawer feels emptier...in a good way 💕

These two just can't work for me so it's time to say bubbye

A lot of Catrice and Essence products are shitty but the few that do work is awesome. Maybe I should compile the few that worked for me and share it with you guys. They are really affordable so it's great for everyone's pocket.

Okayyyyy that's all for today.

I still have a few more empties to share with you guys. I think I'll finish up all in the next post.

I'll see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye~ 😘😘😘


Comments