Skip to main content

Movement Control Order: Day before and Day 1


Heyyyyy~

So here we are on our Movement Control Order (MCO) or partial lockdown. Don't even know what day it is anymore 😂 I wanted to blog every single day but it doesn't work as well as expected... especially during weekdays coz I am working from home. Making worksheets and lesson PPT took up a lot of my time every day.

Let's hope I didn't miss anything out as these are pretty backdated. Alright let's go right into it before I forget everything lol.

Day before MCO

So I thought I could bring Zyon out for walks as a form of exercise during the school holidays. He usually does walks in the morning after I leave for work...which is around 7am. But now that I'm not working and sleeping in a little later, he sleeps in as well. He wakes up at around 9-10am. That's too late for walks d. During the hols, I bring him out for walks in the evening after the sun sets.

I taught him to tell the fellow joggers to not touch him or hug him due to the current events. He's saying it to some uncle who just jogged pass him haha. Unfortunately now he's not allowed to go out due to MCO. I'll have to look for other exercises for him now.

I don't wear makeup during school holidays but now that everything is extended till hell knows when, I'll be without makeup for a very long time. My skin would be rejoicing...but I just need to remember to take care of them hehe.

In this pic we went to pick up our car from Mitsubishi. Thank god our car repair was done before MCO. But then again we won't need the car anyways. Can't go anywhere. OMG I need to remember to start my car once in awhile tho.

After picking up the car, we went to buy groceries and other stuff that we might need for MCO.

Didn't buy any instant noodles....or anything else at all coz everything that we wanted to buy ran out. We were asked by mum to buy Maggie Chicken flavour...which is the non-spicy flavour. It is for Zyon or any of us when we needed non-spicy instant noodles. Everything left was spicy 😑

In the end we didn't buy anything important FOLs. So we just headed back home.

LOLOL

So SR went back to KL on that day and thought that we went back to a somewhat usual routine. Didn't realized that after he left, I'll only be able to see him after more than a month 😭 I miss him so so much 😔

At night while trying to put Zyon to sleep, he decided that it is the perfect time to poop *facepalm* 

Multitasking runs in the family so this is just another normal day at home 😬


Zyon decided that he doesn't want me around while he poops *rubs temples* So he continued to complain about various things including how he didn't want any of the fruits we have in the fridge 😶

I was really worried about how am I going to stay sane being in the same place as Zyon and my dad in the same place 24/7. I don't know if I've mentioned this before here but I suffered so much during my confinement period (after giving birth) with my dad for a month. At that time I didn't even see him 24/7 but I was almost in depression dealing with him. Now I have to be with him all the time man. You'll see as the week unfold whether I survived or not hahaha.

Day One

Breakfast on the first day of MCO

Other than baking (post about us baking *here*), I've planned some activities to do with Zyon. Painting and arts and craft were part of the activities planned. On the first day I decided to let him do some crayon and watercolour.

Above here is some doodles he did with the crayons. Pretty impressive eh? #selfpraiseisnopraise

I put on some MVs on the TV (for myself to enjoy lol) as we worked on the crayons. I guess it was a bad idea coz he would rather watch the MVs than to focus on the artwork. Then when he watches anything, he has a million of questions to ask. He lost more focus because of all the questions he asked. Next time I'll just put on music instead of MVs so that he'll focus better.

Thank goodness when we moved into watercolour he focused better

The outcome

I guess Zyon is into abstract art hahaha.

I also did a crayon and watercolour piece coz I don't think Zyon will do it if I'm not doing one myself. This is something that I've already done with the kids at school. I think I did better at school. Maybe I was too busy asking Zyon to do his art properly that I didn't focus on my own.

I don't know where Zyon learned this from but he has been putting up the things he has doodled on the fridge. I told SR that soon Zyon will have a art gallery on the fridge with all his artwork on it 😂

Very random thing but I think it's super cute. Zyon pulled me to this and told me: "The unicorn is naughty so I'm asking it to face the wall." Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha. He definitely got the parenting tips from me hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I posted the pic above and got a reply from Rui Ann...
I then realized that many people has that unicorn. Is it like really popular or something? Can somebody please tell me where is it from or why is so popular?

I go through all my liquid lipsticks after I've put Zyon to sleep

I've since go through a lot of other things as well.  I could now do a room tour or makeup collection but it'll be not as interesting as it sounds. I just feel like documenting it for future me.

I've divided my liquid lipsticks into a few categories. I've sorted them to two groups first: cruelty free and non-cruelty free. Then I divide each group into smaller groups: those that I would wear them daily for work and those I would wear em least.

I didn't take pics of everything coz I was busy sorting. Here are the few that I did remember to take pics of...
These are all cruelty free brands liquid lipsticks that I would wear daily. As you can see there is specific shade that I really like hahaha.

These are also cruelty free brands and also liquid lipsticks that I would wear daily but these are no longer available in the market....which means if I ever need to replenish them, it's not possible. But then I won't be needing to replenish them coz I'm never finishing them in this life lol.

These are all non-cruelty free brands that I plan to finish up ASAP. Not very doable but Imma try.

These are a mixture of cruelty free and non-cruelty free that I don't really wear on a regular basis. Planning to keep them for awhile and then decide if I want to throw it away or give it to friends and family.

I'll show you guys other parts of the collection that I've gone through next time...as well as the rest of the house where I've decluttered. Can't wait for MCO to be over so that I can take those that can be recycled to a recycling center. Now a corner of room looked pretty cluttered coz of those unwanted things. After taking those out, I'm sure my room will have a little more empty space.

Ended Day 1 with a movie. Can you guess what movie is this?

It is Jumanji 2... which I didn't finish. Don't know why man. Maybe I should finish it today haha.

Alright that's my pre-MCO day and day 1. I think for the following days I think I will put a few days together coz I didn't do much tbh 🤣

I'll see you guys in a few days' time or if I'm hardworking enough, tomorrow lol.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments