Skip to main content

Pedicure

I decided to try out pedicure after seeing so much of Popteen and going to the Malaysian Babes Forum. I can't do pedicure coz I can't grow my fingernails out. Its a thing that pianists can't do. Growing their fingernails out. -_____-lll

I got the idea from Popteen and this is the outcome:



Nice right?

So proud of myself lah. Coz last time I had to depend on a particular bitch to get my nails done. But now I don't have to. I can do it myself plus we were no longer friends.

Its no pro job but at least I'm satisfied with it.

I think this was not well done. Like simply put the beads on nie. Hahahaha~ I think I too sleepy d lah. Hey! I did this at midnight k?

Deepa calls it peanut butter. Why lah??? I think it really looks like strawberry shortcake apart from the fact I didn't put on any strawberries on me toes lah. But still.... tell me you agree with me.

A day after my success of doing such a cute pedicure, somethings went wrong. The next day, I wanted to show off my toenails but secara discreetly so I wore my green peep toes heels. Hoping people might catch a glimpse of it. (Yalah... I know I very showy lah... Whr you pain???) Manatau after returning home, I think the pressure of the heels had made my toenails went blah...

Take a look....



How ugly they turned into


I think I didn't take enough time to let it dry thoroughly I think. CS bitch once told me that it takes bout 6 hours to let it dry thoroughly. Well, I didn't take that long. The moment I finished doing it, I felt asleep. HAhahaha~

More ugly looking nails

By the way, if guys are wondering, what's up with that ankle on the right bottow part, if you see properly you could see a small cut. Damn damn tiny lah actually. I cut myself with my toe nail. Could you believe that happened? Hahahahah~ Tu lah... toenail too long punye pasal lah!!!

That's all for now.

Oh yeah... Before that... can anyone tell me how to remove those beads. I can't seem to remove them. LOLZ~ I did pedicure before this but they come off quite easily when I want to remove them. But this time I can't. Is it that I put too much clear base?

Aiyo~~ I wanna do new designs d lah. How now??? Now it is damn ugly k? Can't wear heels that can show my toenails. Damn paiseh. Let people know sure kena laugh one lah!!!

Hahahahaha~

Ok lah. SEe you guys in next post.

Bubbye...

p/s: I'm currently addicted peanut butter. Is it okay to eat peanut butter just on its on without applying it on something. I am so into digging into the bottle of Skippy in my kitchen. Is it fatal?? Somebody please tell me coz I dun wan my friends to read the new and the headline goes: "Girl found dead beside a bottle of Skippy" or "Girl died of peanut butter overdose"

Comments