Skip to main content

August - October 2018 Empties


Time to empty my empties basket into the recycle/trash can.

This shampoo is purchased from my hairstylist. He had been asking me to get this shampoo for the longest time coz it's great for my oily scalp. True enough it is coz my scalp is less oily after using it. Took me quite some time to finish coz it's freaking huge. I think it took more than a year if I'm not wrong.

I'm not going to repurchase this coz this is non-cruelty free. Thank goodness I've found something similar to what this shampoo can do from The Body Shop. So bubbye great shampoo that had served my scalp well.

This Colourpop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray is the worst setting spray that I've ever tried in my life. The water comes out like a splash instead of a mist. Also I feel like the liquid stings my skin and eyes. Thank God they discontinued this.

Obviously won't repurchase even if they still have it. I'll probably try out their latest setting spray which I heard is way better than this.

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Black 2.0 is my favorite cushion of all time. I also find out that April Skin is actually a cruelty free brand...which makes me very very happy. Definitely will repurchase this or try out other versions of their cushions to see which I like better.

I seriously think that my skin just drink this up like crazy coz I finish it up so fast when I feel like I just purchased this recently. Considering to change to another moisturizer next. But if I haven't found one that I like, this will definitely be repurchased.

Sample from Hermo again. I'm slowly finishing all my samples woots woots!!!

I had tried the toner version of this but I don't think it's all that great. This one however I really like tbh. I think I will purchase this and use it as a night moisturizer. But I have 720274892349 amount of lotions that I like for night use. Need to pick one to purchase next lah.

Another night moisturizer that I really like. Skin feels super supple in the morning after using this. Probably one of the top night moisturizer that I will repurchase when I finish my recent one.

This Kat Von D primer sample is not very memorable. So I will not be buying the full size of this.

This Hourglass primer sample tho, I'm thinking to get the full size. But I'll need to finish the ones that I have first. Also I'm considering if I actually need primer or not. I hardly use the ones that I have so I think it'll be a waste to purchase more if I don't actually use or finish one.

Now for some items from my Project Pan...
Finally finished my Dolly Wink eyebrow powder. It was like never ending. Even when it's left with just a bit of powder, I was struggling to finish it. But at least I'm done with it.

Won't be repurchasing it again even though I really like it. I am not sure if Dolly Wink is cruelty free or not. I'll be looking for a cruelty free brand's eyebrow powder to replace this. Haven't found it yet. I'll be going through the drugstore brands first before dipping my toes into the high end realm.

Another item is this blush from my the Balm Balm Jovi palette. I can't remember the exact name of the blush in the palette itself but it is originally called Fratboy Blush. I also struggled so much with finishing it. I think I took about over a year. Glad it's finally gone too.

I might just repurchase the blush coz I really like how it looks on my cheeks. But I wanna try other blushes from the Balm to see how it compares with this one.

Last item for the post...
A cult favorite concealer which I really like. It doesn't have a great coverage but it's super easy to apply. I'll usually use it as a foundation when I'm in a hurry or to highlight. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing coz Maybelline is not cruelty free 😕

Alright that is all for this round's empties. My room can finally feel a little empty again 😬

For the next post, I'll probably post one at the end of the year lah. I haven't collected anything new recently so I think it'll be too fast to post one in the next month. So keep your eyes peeled for the next one in December.

I think I'll try to schedule some posts up in case I get to busy to post as it gets closer to December. Starting from today (literally right after this coz Zyon is asleep and I have all the time in the world) I'll try to draft more post lah.

Okay I'll see you guys in the next one.

Bubbye for now 😘😘😘

Comments