Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2018 #7


It's been awhile guyssssss...

Let's see what I have in the phone that I could clear off today.

Recently I've discovered Duke Kitchen which is a food delivery service based in my taman (residential area). Mum and I decided to try out their food one day coz both of us are lazy to cook lol.

Their star product is this smoked chicken. We ordered one of it with roasted potatoes. You can actually order it with roasted potatoes or mashed potatoes.

The chicken was super fragrant. I love the smoked chicken super strong smell and taste. I feel like this was way better than Kenny Rogers or Nandos.

Another thing we ordered was pull beef pasta. The beef was sooooooooooooooooooo good. It was like the most "soft" beef that I've ever eaten in my life. I would love to order just the beef if it is available on the menu. But it's not 😕 The pasta sauce is very special. Not something that you would get from restaurant. It's a crossover between a rendang gravy and something else. I just can't put my finger to what exactly that was. Super good lah. Definitely will order again.

Next we also ordered a kombucha coz I've been wanting to know why so many people rave about it. After drinking it, I'll have to say I'M A FAN!!!!! I like tea and soury drinks/food. This is just a mixture of those two things. I think I'll go check out how to make kombucha but before I try it out, I'll order it from Duke Kitchen whenever I crave for it.

We loved Duke Kitchen's food so much that we decided to order it again after a few days. This time dad and SR are both around so we ordered a lil more food that usual.

Carnivore Combo is a sandwich with a mixture of pulled beef, slow roasted lamb and smoked chicken. Crazy combo but my hubby loved it. He wished that there was less mustard on it tho.

We ordered the smoked chicken with roasted potatoes like the first time. But we also ordered the smoked chicken with mac n cheese. The smoked chicken was of course great. The mac n cheese was not bad as well. But I would prefer to eat it with something else coz the mac n cheese was kinda dry.

Will definitely order from Duke Kitchen very often coz the food is so good and it's delivered right to our doorsteps. It's also free delivery charges coz they are in our taman. I'm gonna try other food from them soon. I'll update whenever I order something new.


Tried to teach Ai Wei how to make an onigiri 🍙 with his son's face and it was super hilarious hahahahaha.

Jared (I hope I spell that correctly), Ai Wei's son is a year younger but looks so massive as compared to Zyon. Both of them are wearing the same diaper size. Can you believe that? 😂

We had a meeting to combine three fellowships together and this has got to be the largest turn up for a fellowship ever lol. Let's hope this will last as long as possible.

We electing new committee for year 2019 this weekend. Super ganjeong. I hope there are fresh new blood involved this year. We need a breath of fresh air for the new year.

Every time I see a pic of this I crave for it. Contemplating if I should drive to Justberry right now

Went to Charity For Paws, a fitness event organized by FitClique. There was one 2 years ago but I couldn't attend coz I was pregnant.

This year I was able to not only join the event, I also was part of the event. Not as the organizer but helping out for one performance.

Jacy was a part of FitClique and thanks to her I was able to participate in the performance as her shadow. Also thanks to her (and my other fitness instructors) I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight and ideal body shape.

I didn't have lunch coz I had to get there earlier for rehearsal. Manatau damn short nie the performance. I was too lazy to walk to the food court nearby so I bought a cake and a pie to feed my hungry self.

I changed to their official tee (as you can see from the pic before this one, I was wearing something else) after got asked a million times why am I not wearing it haha.

A short clip of the performance that I did. Can you guys see where am I?


Ann also came to the event. She also got back into fitness recently. Couldn't stand her own fatness kut 😬😬😬 Lost quite a lot of weight as well. We can do this, Ann. Let's slim down before getting fat again when we get pregnant again 😂😂😂

Super tired after working out for more than two hours that day but I couldn't just fall asleep after I got home coz...as captioned above.

Recently got a summon coz I've forgotten to put on the parking ticket *facepalm* I also nearly forgotten to pay it until I discovered it at the bottom of my work bag. Instead of paying RM5 (if I pay 24 hours within the time I got the summon), I had to pay RM15 sighpie~

The day that I got the summon, I went out with Puff and Resh coz we just randomly decide to go yam cha together. We went to Roots coz it's been a long time since we went there.

Puff and I shared this blue pea flower drink which taste is a mystery to me right now.


I've seen this on their FB for the longest time which is the onde-onde cake. I've been dying to try it out.

It's a cheese creme lava soft cake. The top is the cheese creme with coconut. The bottom is the lava soft cake in pandan flavor. Not as special as I hope it to be.

TBH cakes at Roots are that good. Their pastries are the best.

Salted egg croissant

Currently the best salted egg croissant that I've tried in Melaka

Their pastry is already 👍 but with the salted egg custard added to it, it's like 👍 x 10000.

Had to order churros coz this is the only place in Melaka that we could have it. We need more churros places in Melaka.

Another cafe, another cup of blue pea flower drink

Puff and I went to Navy on our quest to go to all cafes in Melaka. Puff had been there before but I haven't.

Anyways this blue pea flower is kinda meh. They made us to mix up the drink on our own...they provide lime juice and honey at the side. But I would rather let them mix it for us coz I keep making it either too sweet or too sour lol.

Puff's basil pork with rice

Damn good but not as good as the ones I had in Bangkok. I wanna go back to Bangkokkkkkkkkkkkk.

My carbonara with smoked salmon

One emoji to tell you guys what I think about it >>>>> 😋

Tried this Pedas Giler Mi Goreng from Maggi and I nearly died. So freaking spicy. I seriously got a headache from eating this. Never gonna eat it ever again.

Don't get me wrong. It's yummy. Just too spicy for me.

On this day I told him that he'll have to ask John for permission to go to his house haha.

Alright that's all for this week's photo dump. I know I've not been doing for weeks but I'll try to post one every week if I could. If that week I have too much posts up then I'll skip it.

I'll see you guys in the next post...which is coming up hopefully in two days.

Till then...bubbye~ 😘

Comments