Skip to main content

SR turned 32


For SR's birthday this year I thought of baking a cake but I got busy and forgot about it lolol. So in the end I decided to just order from the bakery.

I ordered a cake from Handmade Bakery (FB *here*) as a surprise for him. But I failed badly coz he drove me there to pick it up hahaha. The original plan was I would pick it up while he comes back from KL. But then he didn't work on that day 😑

I got the tofu cheesecake which is actually my favorite lol. Sinren actually like the chocolate cake at Handmake Bakery but we couldn't remember the name. So we ordered my favorite 😬


After singing Happy Birthday to SR, we asked him to cut his own cake coz his wife effing useless hahaha

The cake was expected damn good 😋

I think I'm gonna go try out other cakes from Handmade and see what cakes I should order for the next family birthday. I wonder what cake should I order for my own birthday next month hehe.

We went out for dinner to further celebrate SR's big day. So many places that we went to is packed 😓 In the end we decided to just go to our favorite Korean restaurant, Koreana lol.




If you had read me long enough, you'll know that we love Koreana. Nothing at Koreana had ever failed us. We love the food there and the owner and her workers have the best service in Melaka IMO.

We tried out their bibim naengmyeon for the first time. It's the second pic from the first pic above. Bibim naengmyeon is basically spicy cold noodles. I love cold noodles but this was too spicy for me. It wasn't bad but just too spicy.

Then we had a funny story with the teokbokki (last pic above). We over ordered as usual and couldn't finish the teokbokki. There was not much left tbh. Like three sticks of teok (rice cake) left and the egg. We didn't wanna waste the egg so we told the workers to pack it up for us. Then we went to pay. The worker was taking so long to pack our teokbokki. So I went to ask the cashier what happened to our teokbokki. Turns out the worker packed our teokbokki and left it on the cashier table before we went to pay. The owner thought that the worker packed so teokbokki for her to take home. So she took our teokbokki and went home 😂😂😂 The worker immediately went to cook a new one for us. Like a whole new plate of it for us to bring home. It's like we ate two plates of teokbokki for the price of one 😂😂😂 As if not enough, the worker gave Zyon a bottle of jelly drink for free. So damn paiseh ok. It's like we always get free stuff when we go to Koreana. I guess that is why we kept going back lol.


I asked him to take a pic with me and he did this 😒 Is this early rebellion? 😩😩😩

I think Zyon is going into his Terrible Two phase and I'm not loving it 😩 God, please make me (and my mum) strong enough to pull through this stage without going crazy man.

Ok there's my sweet little boy back again 😍


We got back home, prepared Zyon's stuff before going upstairs to put him to bed (not the easiest task in the world 😪) and got ourselves unwind for the night. Then finally had time alone for each other. We had some soju (coz we alcoholics lol) and talked the night away. Ended the night with some FB (yes, SR is surfing FB before the pic 😓) and ASMR videos (for me lol).

Alright that's all for this short and simple post. That's how our celebrations nowadays = short and simple. Short coz we don't wanna mess with Zyon's bedtime. Simple coz ain't nobody got time to do extravagant parties when you're over 30 and with kids hahaha.

Ok lah. I need to go sleep d coz I'm super exhausted today. I think it's the weather lah. The hot weather is making me so tired and sweaty and gross. Whatever happened to the cool weather???? Please come back soon coz I feel like I'll be melting soon in this weather.

I'll see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments