Skip to main content

Wedding Weekend in KL


Our family made a short trip up to KL coz my bro for life 👊 was getting married. Basket told me that he'll only get married when he's 30. I got all excited coz I thought Zyon can be the page boy 😅 Get married now also good lah coz he's not getting any younger wtf. Also Zyon needs cousins so yeahhhh you know what I mean hahahaha.

I posted this on Instagram one day before our trip and people were like: "Eh! Why you pack so many things wor? Just two days one night nia". Well, better safe than sorry lah. I rather over pack than not be able to find for the things we need. Plus we might not have the time to go shop for anything coz the schedule is quite packed.

Leaving to KL

😎

Nowadays he's super into putting on my mum's sunnies on himself. He would wear them nicely without trying to spoil them...unlike with spectacles, which he would try to pull apart if he gets it in his hands. I'm contemplating to get him a pair for Christmas or CNY next year.

Just got my bangs trimmed the day before and I instantly became Ugly Betty

To entertain Zyon during the trip up (when he's not napping), I introduced funny filters to him. As you guys can see, he's having a lot of fun hahaha.

This is hilarious and I laughed for like 15 minutes after seeing this. Even now I'm laughing. He looks so effing ugly hahaha.

We reached KL. I've underestimated dad's driving skills and we got there earlier than expected. We wasn't able to check in to our accommodation because of that. So we went to Empire Damansara to have lunch.

We went to Boat Noodles coz mum wanna have boat noodles

OMG I've missed Thai Milk Tea like crazy. Looking at this made me miss it again. I wanna go back to Bangkokkkkkkkkkkkk.

I think this is called Hatyai Fried Chicken? So damn goooooooood.

John and Li Yee told me that Boat Noodles' Pad Thai is good so I ordered one to see it for myself. Ermmm... I still think Black Canyon has better one lah.

The food at Boat Noodles are not bad but I have a problem with the attitude of most of the workers. Not just this one but all the branches that I've been to. TBH I don't see myself going back to any of their branches anymore.

Poser dad asked me to take a pic of him while we waited for the owner of our accommodation to come meet us.

I love our accommodation but I totally forgotten to do a room tour video this time. It's a loft which is a dream house for me. But after having Zyon, I don't think a loft is appropriate for us.

We quickly got ready and went to Tze Yu's church for his wedding ceremony.

We got lost for a bit and couldn't find parking. The ceremony started already but thank god we didn't miss much.




Snippets from the wedding ceremony

We were late so we couldn't sit in the main hall. Instead we had to watch everything from the baby room. It's a shame lah but better than nothing kan?


Pics with my girls while we wait for our turn to take group pics with the couple

We need to take ugly photos even when we're fly af hahahahahahahah

Group pic with Tze Yu and Xin Ning, his wife

Jacy, Siew Ling and I made sure we were standing near Tze Yu so that we will be in the center of the pic. Guess we were successful hahahahahahaha.

Then we continued with the wedding reception...

All the ladies on my table were wearing the same color family without planning in advance. So ngam haha.

Brought out the filters to entertain the prince during the reception hahaha

While walking around (coz Zyon got too bored of the wedding reception), Zyon met his 舅舅 whom he is terrified of 😂


 Was feeling quite unexpected to see Jane (my ex-roomie in uni) at the reception but then I remembered Jin Hin (Jane's husband) is Tze Yu's vocal teacher 😅

Met their little baby Hanna who is as cute as a button. Baby girls are the best wtf. Okay lah baby boys are great as well but seriously baby girls are another level. Then Zyon had to go and scream at her face and made her cry. Jane and Jin Hin probably banned him from ever getting close to Hanna ever 😭




We took like whole lots of pics with Jane, Jin Hin and Hanna coz we won't know when is the next time we will meet again.

Also took one with the groom and Zyon is terrified of him 😂😂

Last photo with the bride and groom before we left

SR left for another wedding reception while I joined my friends (our whole church gang came for the wedding but were seated very far apart so no photos together) for a gathering. Zyon was left with my parents hehehe.

The kids (the Ng and Kho kids) cooked instant noodles for us adults while we chatted the night away. To be specific we chatted till 1am plus lah.

Bernice asked me to take a pic with her so that she could compare it with this pic lolol. Both pics are nine years apart. Look how big she's grown and how my camera's resolution improved hahaha.

On to next day...
Hubby got me breakfast before we checked out and met up with my mother's side of family

We went to meet popo and then went to my godma's place. No pics taken coz I was taking care of Zyon all the way.

Then we went to have dinner with godma, my two aunties and auntie's hubby.





All the yummilicious food that we had

I thought I've lost the name of the restaurant but thank god I've tagged it in this video. I will definitely go back coz the food are really good. Maybe next round when I'm back to godma's house I'll ask to bring us here.


Had to use my trusty B612 to entertain Zyon again lol

Not sure if he's more entertained or me who's more entertained.

Zyon is definitely my son coz we have the same annoying expression hahahahahaha

After taking a group pic, we went home to Melaka. For the first time I took the wheel from KL to Melaka. So nervous but I had to do it lah coz I know dad's eyes aren't that good at night. So I have to learn how to take over whenever needed. Thanks to this first time, I was more brave to drive longer distance.

Zyon missed his dad after we got home coz SR obviously stayed back in KL since he had to work tomorrow. He kept asking for papa while pointing to my phone. So we facetimed with SR.

💓💓💓

Alright that wraps up this post. There might not be a lot of pics but we had a lot of fun. It was a shame tho coz popo was half asleep when we went to visit her. Zyon wasn't able to interact with her. I guess we will try again in the next visit.

Okay time to go. My church's Christmas celebration preparation has begun and I've started to get busy with it. At the same time I'm also planning lots of activities for Zyon coz I want him to learn more about traditions and our religion. Let's hope everything can be done with my work and preparation schedule. I might have to slow down on posting but I'll post whenever I could alright.

I'll see you guys in the next post then.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments