Skip to main content

CNY Day One


LOL this is so embarassing. It's going to be Christmas but here I am blogging about CNY. I better quickly post up all CNY photos before the next CNY comes again hahaha.


I don't remember how many months Zyon is already but he looks so much like a baby then. He was even in his baby car seat. Nowadays he looks so mature (for his age) but when he sleeps, he looks a little like a baby... a super long baby haha.

He woke up pretty early coz I guess he was excited that we were all rushing around. Or is it coz we were too noisy getting ready? So on the way out he slept off again. How I wish this would happen now. I wish the times when he had two naps. At least I had more time to do my own things when he had two naps. Now I had to squeeze all my things to his one nap 😕

Ermagggedddd I look so fat during the last CNY 😱 I definitely lost a lot over the past few months. Hopefully next year's CNY I'll look better than I did this year.

💕💕💕

On the first day, the first thing that we did was of course go to church. The photos from top and from this point on are all taken at church.

Zyon with his Shane kor kor

The Ng boys adore Zyon but they are kinda rough around him. I think coz they had not seen a small baby for a long time. They don't know how to handle him. Shane is slightly more gentle but he can be pretty mean to Zyon sometimes. It's jokingly kinda mean lah. Not the like super mean kinda mean lol.


John asked the three of them to take pics together coz they were all wearing blue.

My god so cute lah the three of them together. I don't think my heart can handle all this cuteness 😍 This was not planned ok. Just so coincidentally they all wore blue. Maybe for every CNY we should plan the same colors for our kids lah... until they learned to refuse it lol. Then take pics every year for memory sake.


John was also wearing blue so he wanted a pic together with the boys as well. But Isabelle had to come and photobomb them lolol.

LOLOL we looked so color coordinated.

After the church service, as usual we would hang out at the mall with Ah Teck. But first we left Zyon with my in laws so that he could earn some angpows 😂

I cannot remember we did exactly but I remembered that we went to Aeon.

Then we went to pick Zyon up and went to Pei Li's mum's house for her open house.


Short but fun gathering with part of the gang 💗

Speaking of being fat, I think I was not the only one. Ann was pretty fat too back in January. Now she really lost quite a lot haha. Let's hope we both don't put the fat back on EVER!!!

Alright that's all for this short CNY post. I think I have more pics for day 2 coz we went more visiting. But that one I'm not sure when I'll post it up 😂😂

Can't believe I actually managed to put up two posts this week. To be honest I'm not sure I could post anything next week coz hubby is on break next week. At least I have two posts to make up for next week's hehe.

Ok that's all for today. I'll see you in the next post.

Bubbye 😘

Comments