Skip to main content

One Week One Palette: Canmake Perfect Multi Eyes in Antique Terracotta


It's been awhile since I did a post on this series. December is really a crazy month this year.

The last time I've talked about a Canmake palette which I didn't really like. For this post, it's going to be another Canmake palette. Let's see if I prefer this than the one before.

This is Canmake's Perfect Multi Eyes in 03 Antique Terracotta

Like the previous palette, there is no shade names. So I labelled it with numbers

All shades are in matte finish

The palette is described as a palette with...
reddish terracotta brown... great for creating stylish eyes with depth

This I would have to agree coz all the looks I've created for the week made me look as tho I have deep set of eyes. Let's see if you guys agree with me as I show you guys the looks that I've done.


Day One

This is probably my favorite look for the week. I love it so much that I'm using it as my profile pic for almost all my social media hehe.

Shades used:

Day Two


Shades used:

Day Three



Shades used:

Day Four

This is the look that I had on for Deepavali visiting

Shades used:

Out of all four looks, my favorites are day one and day four which are the ones on the left. Both are actually very similar but with different outer corners eyeshadows.

Let me break down the loves and not so loves for the palette...

Loves 💓
  1. Neutral and matte shades that are great for every day use
  2. Also great for work
  3. Great for travel when you just want something very basic
  4. Pigmented
  5. Easy to blend
  6. Can be used as nose contour and eyebrow powder as well. Another reason why it's great for traveling
  7. Has everything needed for a complete look except for inner corner highlights...if you prefer something shimmery for your inner corner highlights.
  8. Great for beginners
Not so loves 💔
  1. Has quite a lot of fallout
  2. Cheap and easy to break packaging
  3. Not much variety of looks to create coz of the limited colors
I prefer this Canmake palette more than the other one, Perfect Stylist Eyes. There are so much pros to the palette than cons. I'm going to rate this ★★★☆☆.

Like I've mentioned in the last one week one palette post, I will do a list of my top favorite palettes every time I finish using it for a week. Let's see where this palette stand on my top favorite small palettes...
  1. Etude House Play Color Eyes: Cherry Blossom
  2. Colourpop High Maintenance
  3. Colourpop Unfinished Business
  4. Canmake Perfect Multi Eyes: Antique Terracotta
  5. Etude House Play Color Eyes: Wine Party
  6. Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes: Antique Ruby
Alright that's all for this post. From this week onwards I am going to give one week one palette a rest for the time being. It will only return in January 2019. The reason is I am doing more holiday looks since it's Christmas season. I don't wanna stick to one palette and wanna use different palettes for different looks. So for those who really like these posts, please wait till the next month.

Ok here's my post for this week. Not sure if I'll be able to post again but I'll try. If I can't, I'll see you guys next week then.

Bubbye for now 😘
  

Comments