Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2018 #8


Quickly empty up my phone memory before next week coz I think it'll be filled with photos.

Be still my beating heart

He looks the cutest when he is sleeping 😂😂😂 At least that's what I feel with him being almost in Terrible Two phase.

Tried Tokyo Secret at last even though the stall had been in Aeon for quite some time. I actually like it. Might indulge in it like once every one or two months.

Saw this set of BTS Coca Cola at mix (a convenient store that sells goods from overseas). Jimin and V seems to be missing from the display. I guess we all know who is/are the most popular member(s) in BTS right now.

Bought this carton of fresh milk coz I miss overseas fresh milk. Not sure if any of you feels it but I think Malaysian fresh milk is very different from the milk that I had in Taiwan or Thailand. At first I thought I'm the only person who thinks that way. But Umie thought the same.

Went for tabata for the first time. It wasn't as suffering as when I first tried Strong by Zumba. I think from now on I don't mind going for tabata. Plus the basketball team guys (the ones on the right side of the photo) are pretty good looking. Can cuci mata (omg those biceps 😍💪)while working out is just awesome hehe.

It's the season for B612 and Snow camera filters hahahaha

Even the baby was not save from the filters 😂


Zyon brought a napkin to me and asked me to wrap it around his head 😐 He's pretty into head gear. I think recently he had seen people with bandannas and turbans so he wanted to be like them haha.


Didn't take the rest of the figurines but I got all the McD Pokemon figurines. Damn proud coz I love pokemon 💕 I'll be devastated if I miss any one of it.

Zyon's super excited about them and now they belong to him 😒 The reason I couldn't take pics of all the figurines coz I can't find where he placed them right now. Too lazy to look under all his hiding places.

This almond cracker that SR's manager got us as souvenir from Busan is da bomb. Whoever is going to Busan should definitely get this.

Became of the jimui squad for Wan June's wedding recently. It's been awhile coz most of my friends are married. Currently waiting for the one on the far right to get married coz she needs to 😂

Wanted to share some videos from the wedding but something is wrong with uploading. Maybe I'll just share it in the next one lah.

 Last one is another of Zyon's pic in his questionable choice of fashion hahahaha

Alright that's all for this photo dump. Hopefully next week I'll be post another one of this.

Next week it'll be another busiest week. In midst all of this busyness I decided to host a sleepover at my house *facepalm* Gonna start planning right now. It's gonna be a girls night... like literally girls... as in kids are gonna bunk at my house for a night. I wonder how it's going to be. I'm expecting one of the participants cry and wants to go home for sure hahah. I'll talk about it more when it happens next week lah.

I'll see you guys in the next post then.

Bubbye 😘


Comments