Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Back to School


It's been awhile since I last posted a throwback post huh? Let's do one this week coz I found these pics lying in my phone for quite some time d.

When we met Mr. Dennis during CNY (which I've not blogged about yet), he told us that he is retiring soon. So we thought we will visit the school one last time before no one would allow us in...since we don't have Mr. Dennis as an excuse anymore.

Yesterday I found out that his retirement is next year. So we will probably visit school one more time on his retirement day to celebrate his retirement with him.

Mr. Dennis made us go to the staff room to meet some of the teachers that had taught us in the past. Probably the last few coz there were so many new teachers now.

From left: Nana, me, Puff, Ann, Mr Dennis, Mr Ngim (who taught us Maths briefly), Mr Sahar (whom we had a strong hatred towards wtf), Mr Kong (whom I called uncle once hahaha) and Mr Tan (who stays in the same taman as me).

We went to officially visit the new block that was built after we left school. I'm sure we helped fund the thing wtf so must go and see where all our money went lolol.

I'm just kidding ok. I hope nobody got offended 😐

What the classrooms look like

It was so well lit and airy as compared to what we used to have. The girls are so lucky to have such classrooms to study in.

Best thing is that they got better view of Malacca High School which is a boys' school next door. We used to have to climb the walls just to get glimpse. Now they just have to look out of their window 👍

Gotta take one pic in the classroom for sure

We saw a girl going to the toilet so we borrowed her class pass to take a pic. It's so humongous and ugly. Thank god we didn't have this back when we were studying hahaha.

Last pic before we leave

LOL this is just silly. Got a new PE shirt each coz when we left the redesigned the shirt. It was much better looking than the one we previously had. Mr. Ngim, who was in-charge of selling the shirts, told us that the shirts are dri-fit material. I was thinking that it'll be great for working out. Turns he lied 😅 It was not dri-fit at all. I feel like the material is not great for workout coz it doesn't absorb the sweat or air it out easily.

Ok that's all for this week's throwback post. Just a quick one before the year ends. Let's hope I'll be more consistent with posting these throwback posts next year tho coz I still have so many of it to post.

I'll see you guys real soon in the next one.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments