Skip to main content

Audrey Jie Jie's wedding

Yes, finally a post filled with photos. And yes, its really FILLED with 'em.

Remember that I was whining like a baby when I told you guys I had nothing to wear to Audrey's wedding? Well... I found something to wear and its....

Its not something new lor. In fact, I wore it to Jeff's wedding and few years back I wore it to my high school's prom. Its darn old d but manatau when I dug it out of the cupboard and put it on, I still look kinda good in it.

This pulak in the car while waiting for my mum to lock the gate. The bunny face prinsezz has returned. So long didn't take photo like this d. Haha!!! Like stupid nie...

We had to go the hotel earlier coz my mum was in the choir. Audrey had her wedding ceremony at the hotel coz she invited many people and she was afraid that our church was not big enough to fit everyone.

Anyways, this is how the stage looks like:


And this is how the whole place looks like:
Sorry I only took the front coz actually the back is not that interesting lah... plus I need to take care of my church choir instructor's daughter a.k.a my god daughter no time to take lots of photos of everything. All the little rascal's fault.

And this little rascal is one pain in the ass. She saw me holding a bag in my hand and kept asking me what is that.

Joyce (the little pig): Dorcas, what is that?
Me: My makeup bag
Joyce: Can I see?
Me: Ok, you sit down first

* she sits down on my nicely ironed dress*

*sees my makeup and look at me with her cute little face*

Joyce: This makeup small kid cannot use arh? (lolz~)
Me: *Look at her puzzled* Why not? Can lah...
Joyce: I want... *smiles even more sweetly*

So terpaksa lah I take some pink eye shadow and lip gloss and put a bit on her. The happy little girl smiled happily and stopped bothering me for awhile.

After a couple of minutes, she came back and asked me for my mobile phone. I asked her why and she shyly told me that she wants to take photo. So I switched on the camera on my mobile for her and got ready to take her photo. But manatau this young camwhorer said that she wanna take it on her own. So I gave her my phone and this was the outcome:
A total embarassment

A godmama who is a crazy camwhorer and the god daughter doesn't know hw to take self-taken photos. Isk!!!! This kid needs training!!!

She, herself was not satisfied with the outcome and was not happy suddenly. So i quickly took out my camera and took this beautiful photo of her:
My little byatch

The Programme Book

After awhile when more and more people pour into the hall, the wedding ceremony was about to start.

Ziwei, the groom...

Ziwei stood at the front of the stage waiting for the ceremony to start. Don't know why he looked so ganjeong. Very scary meh the wedding ceremony? Not that he needs to memorize anything also rite? He just stood there looking very ganjeong.

Anyways, I heard my dad telling that Ziwei is damn rich. His family was from Shanghai and they migrated to US. And Ziwei is a ABC. I heard that the wedding car was some sort of sports car. Didn't see it so can't confirm whether its true or not.

Then the Canon in D was being played. Not to condemn it but it was played rather badly. And what's worst? It was played by my current piano teacher (not Yong Joh Lin). Shit ass!!! Shy sial...

The bridesmaid and the groomsmen were the first to enter the hall

The lady who covered one of the groomsmen was Ziwei's mum. And the groomsmen that was behind Ziwei's mum was a darn good looking Japanese guy. Half of my girlfriends gone crazy over him. But I preferred the best man. That's the guy 2nd from the left, right beside Ziwei on the photo above. His name was Jose.

 
He basically brought the ring. What do we call him? Is it Ring Boy??? Hahahahah~

Finally, the bride enters with her father

Uncle Pang and my family are not related anyways. Just that so coincidently dad and uncle Pang were good friends and their surname pulak same.

Anyways, Audrey entered and then everyone was seated down and the whole wedding ceremony started. There were basically many ceremonies lah. Like scripture reading and all that lah. The photos I took of those ceremonies weren't very clear. So I didn't post them up lor...

But I did take the choir's performance lor... I mean the video. But the video limit for Youtube can't seem to upload it. Maybe later I try other places which host videos and post it up later. But it was a good performance lor. Maybe bcoz they (the choir members) had sang the song in other weddings before so a bit pro d. Haha!

Then after that, it was the peak of the day>>>>>>the vow and ring exchanging ceremony.
The cameraman keeps blocking my view!!! >_<


I asked uncle to reserve me the front seat coz I wanna take photo. And uncle of course got me the seat right behind of them so that other people won't block me when I'm taking photos. Manatau the monkey-faced fella still can block me.

The only photo that I took without the cameraman blocking
This is before they said their vows and ex-change their rings


The whole wedding ceremony ended after that. And it was the cocktail party.

Before going into the cocktail party hall, my friends and I rushed into the toilet to, of course, ease the bladder and

.

.
.

CAMWHORE!!!!

lol~

Can see more obviously how I looked on that day right? My friends said that my dress looked like those of the bridesmaid. Haha!!!! See properly at the photos above... its kinda true ain't it? Haha!!!

BTWs, check out my frindge. I cut it by myself. lolz~ Wei wei said that it looked as if a dog bit my frindge. Lolz~ But nice what rite? Got my style in it. Weird looking... haha!!!
Su Pheen, Wei wei and I

The first was a failure coz I didn't adjust the camera properly and there were so many empty spaces left beside Wei wei. So requested for a re-take. Hehe~ The second one was perfect!!!

Pheen says that she always failed to take photos in the toilet. She said that she looked uglier in the toilet. I was like 'huh?'. Got such thing one meh?

I think I looked the same whether in the toilet or outside the toilet. I only looked different with and without makeup only mah...

Wei wei lost her job again. Not her problem also you know... Just suddenly one afternoon her boss asked her not to come the next day. And the only reason the byatch told her was:
"You and I live in different worlds. You don't suit working with me one lah..." Like WTH??? She trying to breakup with Wei is it? Hahah!!! Damn lame lah... You don't want people d also give more relevant reason lah...


I curse her to get less and less customers day by day. And I hope Amber Chia will stop going to her salon when she goes to Melaka. (Wei wei washed Amber's hair before...So glamour say!!! Hahaha!!!)

Wei and I

After spending like...hell knows how long in the toilet...we went to the hall to have the light refreshments before the wedding dinner. Then this Ang Tze Yu kept making noise asking us not to eat too much coz later manatau too full d then cannot stuff in more food during the wedding dinner.

I didn't take the photos of the food during the cocktail party coz everyone was busy stuffing themselves with the good food. It was freaking nice k? Got salmon and all those 'geng' stuff. I was so busy eating it that the camera was left untouched even though it was in my hand at that time. Hahah!!! It was that good ok???

While waiting for the wedding dinner to start, the gang had a crazy photo session. Damn funny k? It was so hard to keep a straight face while taking the photos. Check it out...

First of all there's Miss Melaka #1
and #2

We wanted to take it without flash one. Coz with flash, it'll end up looking like this. But becoz the guys (those stupid fellas who love to order around and Wei wei and I had to follow coz we're the only girls there) wants us to walk from upstairs then they wanna capture the very moment when we reach that very spot.

One word to describe me buddies.... LAME!!!

And when its Ah Hong's turn to take the photo pulak. They didn't ask Ah Hong to walk from upstairs and they didn't even put on the flash.

SHITASS!!!

Dai sei!!! Ah Hong's photo turned out to be blurred.... Huhuuhuhuhuhuh
~


These two monkeys wanted to try out for 'I wanna be a model'


Yuyu's photo not bad lah hor? But Ah hong's...hmmm~ I suggest kor kor to just stay as Mr Sunny Melaka better... Hahahahaha~

Yesss~~ MAA...

Damn funny lah this two fellas. It took me so long to take this photo k? Coz when I wanted to take their photo, I cannot tahan and kept laughing. But when I was ready and over with the laughing, these two pulak started laughing like mad.

Actually it nearly failed coz as you can see Paulie was about to burst into laughter. Hahaha~
Imitating Andy Lau's watch advertisement



I seriously feel like whacking this fella... don't know why all his photos made him looking like a pimp. Hahahahaha~
Sony Ericsson's next advertisement's models

The Petaling Street's ring model

So pro can? Haha~

But the guys think I looked as if I was damn pissed and like showing the middle finger. So they asked for a re-take They said this one cuter wor... Where got? I think both also nice... HAhahaahahahahahaha~~~

Its Ah hong's hand...

The creepy thing about his hand is that it lookd so much like a girl's hand. Tu lah... didn't do anything and so pampered that's why the hand like anak manja's hand...

After much craziness, we were ushered to our seats in the dining hall...

The little candle light on the table

Paiseh... a bit blur neh...
On everybody's plate, there were two chocolates. Some had two whites and some two blacks. But the filling were different. I don't know if the chocolates were expensive or cheap lah. But it was damn tasty!!!

Now this is what I call rich people's wedding arh!!!


You can choose either to have red wine or beer or chinese tea during the dinner. I chose red wine coz its my fave.

And this red wine that they gave arh... Damn strong lah... I mean the alcohol level is very high. Later by the end of the post you will find out why I said so.


As we sat down comfortably and settled down, the MC announced that the bride and the groom would be entering the hall.

Audrey's wedding is very different from other weddings that I had attend lor. Coz like normal weddings right? The bride and groom will enter the hall with some wedding music and walk as if they were marching. But Audrey's one leh... They switch on something like a techno music and then the bridesmaids and groomsmen enter while dancing. Then Audrey and Zi wei came in also dancing. And when they reached the middle of the hall, they all had a small dance. Man, its so American. Like those stuff that they will do in the movies. I think my wedding dinner is going to be like that lah....

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen dancing at the dancefloor

The bride and groom

People sitting on the same table


I left out Wei Wei... Sorry babe...
Er... the menu

The food we ate


Clockwise (L-R): The cold plate, Sharkfin soup, Roast duck with don't know what sauce, steam fish, Malt prawns and er... don't know the name of the last dish. Hhhahahahahahahaha!!!!


The dishes were all damn tasty I tell you... I think it was one of the best wedding dinner that I ever had

Yuyu made me take this


I don't know what's the point of it but just took it lah...

I left out this dish: Fried Mee


I didn't eat tis dish coz I was already busy dancing at the dance floor. Hehe~~ But I heard it was not that nice.

I left out the dessert as well. Like I told you I was at the dance floor. So I was too busy to take photos of the food d. Haha~


After eating we took more photos. We took photos with almost everything in hand.


Our drinks:
Hong and Yuyu


Basically, Yuyu's mum doesn't allow him to take alcohol. Coz he's under-age mah... Hahahah~ And he couldn't curi-curi minum coz everytime he take alcohol he gets rashes. So even if he curi-curi, the mother will know. Hahahahaha~

Wei and I

da prinsezz

The roses on the table:
The normal version of me with the rose

The cock-eyed version


A bit tak jadi...haha~

Zi Jie korkor memang one big drama king lah... Hahaha~



Does this look like dancing to you? Look like some kind of havoc rite? Haha~ Dunno why lah...


This is the dance floor I was talking about. It took quite sometime for it to be filled with people. I guess they were waiting to be drunk enough to have the guts to dance in front of everyone


Nansie dancing with the bestman, Jose


Damn cun lah the bestman. I also thinks that he is good looking but had no guts to go dance with him. Nan is damn brave lah.

But... Jose's already married lah. So no point drooling over him rite?


After the dinner, more crazier photography session starts...
Best friend in the whole wide world: Su Pheen and I


Pheen Pheen said that she won't dye her hair in this lifetime. Manatau suddenly see her coming back with brownish red hair. Isk isk isk~


You guys probably wondering why I hadn't much photos with her in my past posts rite? This Pheen Pheen arh... go KL study only like went Iceland or sumwhere far like that. She very seldom comes back to Melaka and at KL we didn't even meet up. Call yourself a best friend lah??? Isk isk isk~~~~

Then I wanted to take photo with Wei wei. Nobody was there to take photo for us coz all went to take photos d. Some pulak edy went back. The only person standing damn free was my mum.


But the outcome:
Haha~


These were taken by Sheena, Ah wei's sister. Haha~ Got more standard compared to the one my mummy took.
Ah Wei's family

Mummy and her best friend, Auntie Yeow Hao

Aunite Yeow Hao with her sons


Walao~ Tak tahan the Ang Tze Yu sial. What's with the damn pose???

If I had sons like these, I would rather die. Why so poser lah wei???

From left to right:
first son: Ang Tze Khan, whose face was so red due to the amount of red wine and beer he consumed
second son: Ang Tze Hong, who is always looked so cute in his photos that other people thinks that he's acting cute
third son: Ang Tze Yu, who is the number one poser in our gang
 

Auntie Yeow Hao, prinsezz and Yuyu


Khan went to on the smoke machine which were used to create some effects when Audrey entered the hall.


Which later affected the next photo:
The photo became so blurred.

And yuyu kepoh-ed in the photo. Haha~

With Ah Hong

I swear that he's not acting cute. He is so born cute... Hahahaha~

Did you guys realised something bout me in the photo?

I looked as if I was suffering of some kind. Haha~

Actually I was. Coz Ah Khan was taking the photo but don't know what's taking him so long. My legs were hurting like hell coz my legs were in the first place hurting like gila because I danced like mad on the dance floor. And also a few days I went to Maison and danced like gila too. I know... dance where will leg pain rite? Hello!!! I wore heels k??? Then this Ah Khan slowly counting 1-2-3. My leg was about to give way at that moment. Haha~~~


Do they even look alike?

The return of the pimp with his brother

BTW, the pimp's name is Kah Ngai...

Paulie with his half brother Yuyu

Some boy band? Haha~

Plus a pimp...

Yuyu's acting as 'L' from Death Note again!!!

Me

Alex and Dorcas

Don't you think we look more alike compared to him and Ah Hong? Apparently everybody thinks that we are brother and sister but not him with any of his brothers. Haha~~


Another good brutha, Paulie

Last photo we took before leaving the venue. And it's with Uncle Pang and his wife.

Audrey was too busy that I didn't take any photos with her. Alaa~ take with uncle Pang and Auntie also same lah heh?

The whole Pang family left for America d lor. Don't know when only will come back again. But uncle Pang told me that when I have my wedding dinner, he will bring the whole family back. haha~ Tak sangka my power so geng... lolz~


I promised to tell you guys bout how strong the red wine was right? Well, for those who didn't know, like Alex, after taking any alcoholic drink, I will get rashes. Erm~ actually those with very high alcohol level only lah... normal ones still ok.

And so I reached home and checked on the mirror and...

Do you see the red patch there? Its the rashes lor...

I really envy those who just get red on the face when they drink wine. Instead I get red all over my body plus some itchiness. Haha~~~ Damn lame!!!


Yes, I'm a sloppy bitch. I wear white nie I sure dirty the baju or dress or skirt or pants or watever one. But what to do..I've only mostly white clothings.

Anyways, that's all the photos for Audrey's wedding. Haha~

Tomorrow or so I will post other photos up. And they are all so out-dated. Sorry lah... my computer really laggy lah... Can't do anything fast.

So ok lah... See u guys in the next post.

Bubbye...


Comments