Skip to main content

Facts bout me...

~thanks so much to miss steffaniee for tagging me again!!! once again she had chose the best time of the semester to tag me...thank you so so much.~

8 Random Facts about Me

Each player must post these rules first. Player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

I love shopping...
doesn't every girl love it???

I am a very weird girl...
yeah~ those who knows me damn well will know about my weirdness. Hahaha~~~

I like to rub my face when I am sleepy...if you see me doing that, you know lah I'm gonna sleep off. And usually when I'm about to sleep on my bed, I will rub my face with the pillow or blanket... Told you I'm weird rite???

I used to love idolizing some hip hop group from Taiwan call Energy
to the extend of going to their concerts, going for their meet-n-greet, buy their every albums, join their fanclubs...etc. I find that lame now... hehe! I just merely listen to songs on the radio and download the songs if I wanna hear it more often.

I hate eating papayas, onions, and garlics...
I don't know what's wrong with papayas but I just don't like it. And I usually puke if I ate onions or garlics.

I have a lot of white tops in my wardrobe...
I think its because its easier to mix 'n' match with all the colorful accessories that I own gua.

I am addicted to Sprite...
ever since the doctor asked me to drink either 100 plus or Sprite when I last got food poisoning, I just got addicted to it. Is it his intention to get me hook to it??? Maybe he's paid by Sprite's company. Nobody heard bout drinking Sprite when you get food poisoning.

I love animals
And I think I said it like a thousand times.... haha!!!

I tag...
clair, eevon, mel, michelle, queannie,...er~~ I don't have anybody else leh... anyone who read this and felt like doing it lah... haha!!!

Comments