Skip to main content

I want this new hairstyle!!!

Have you seen Rihanna's latest MV "Umbrella"?


Did you see her 'da-bomb' new hairstyle in that video?


It looked like this...
a 'very-senget' bob haircut

I totally loved the hairstyle. Its so edgy. Don't you think?

I planned to get this hair cut. And the other day I went to my mother's friend's 'home salon' to ask her to get it done.

Actually, I want a bob hair cut with bangs. Er~ it'll make me looking like some kinda mushroom. Haha! Weird right? Alah~ I memang weird one right?

After going to Mika's (my mum's friend's name), I came back looking like that:

Mushroom?

No lah. I didn't cut my hair lor. Its just my professional *ahem* way of taking photo at the right angle and it made me looking like a bob hair gal.

Mika said I couldn't cut bob for the moment coz after i straightened my hair, it made my hair flat. So, it wouldn't look exactly like a bob if the hair is too flat. She say when my hair return to the normal way that it was or half a year after i straightened my hair, I could try it.

Then, Mika says that she can layer my hair to make it looked like bob from the front when I tie it up. And so, this is how my hair looks like from the front (when I tie it up behind):

Cool huh?

Aiyo~ I really want to cut bob lah. Can't wait so long lor....half a year leh... so long some more.

Lately I heard (yes, I have very good eavesdropping ability.) that bitchass C wants to cuts her hair into bob hair cut as well. What the hell man? Why everytime I plan something she sure also planning the same thing one huh? Damn asshole man she.

But never mind lah. I won't change my mind eventhough she planned to do the same thing. Coz I know I'm gonna look better than her. That's because I'm beautiful...inside and out (ceh-wah! tak malu betul..where all the self-confindence suddenly appear?). And she's...well, she looked beautiful at time and some times she look like some over-dressed ass. (OMG!!! That's so mean of me...but I love it!!! Muahahahah~) And er~ let's not talk bout the insides coz I'll start being damn asshole-ly mean.

Whatever it is... I'm gonna get that hair cut soon. Err~ half year later to be exact. And I'm sure I'm gonna be glam. You guys just gonna wait for the post where I'm gonna announce my new glam hairstyle to the world.

K lah. That's all for today.

See you guys around....

Bubbye...

p/s: stop asking me whether I cut my hair or ask why I put wig for that camwhoring photo. I DIDN'T CUT MY HAIR AND I NEVER HAD A WIG COZ I'M NOT BALD!!!!

Comments