Skip to main content

My beloved ring..... .>_<.

If u guys realised in the last skin I had, I said that I wanted to buy a bloody red colored rose ring. And guess what? I bought it.

The Ring

Klan was on sale. And the ring which was originally RM12.50 and after sales it was er~ 10 something...

Ok, ok... I know it was not a lot. But as long as got discount I would buy it lor...

But guess what???

I couldn't believe how stupid and careless I was!!!

I was shamelessly showing off my 'so-obvious' red rose ring on Sunday. Biasa lah...I memang one big show off...haha! Then after worship, I was supposed to play piano for the choir. And when playing the piano, I tak biasa wear ring, so I took it out and put it at the side of the piano.

After playing the piano, I totally forgot the ring (HOW COULD I????) and went away. Then after coming back from hell knows where I went (I forgot), still not remembering my ring, I started chatting with my friends.

As I was chatting, something red caught my eye and then something struck me...MY RING!!!!

And it was looking like this...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I wanted to cry... But I didn't. I was in public.

I really wanted to cry. I loved it so much. I saw it at Klan when shopping with Li Shan and Esther. Instantly, falling in love with it, I swore to my wallet that I would buy it one day.
And when I did....
I LET THIS HAPPENED!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Can somebody tell me how to repair this disaster? Will any glue stick the parts back together?? Or do I need to do some welding to it???
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I feel devastated~~~~

Sigh~ Hopefully Klan is still on sales and the ring is still selling there. I would buy another one. Wasting but...sigh~ what to do? I like it a lot.

Sigh~ sad lah... I really like it a lot.
But thank God it wasn't a give by Sin Ren. Or else...I would have DIED!!!!

Buy tak sampai 24 hours you know...sigh~ why lah I so careless???

Sigh~ gotta go lah...

Bubbye...

NOTE: Klan is a retail shop in Melaka. Its damn cool. Will talk about it soon in my Melaka Trip post.

NOTE 2: The ring also comes in Black and White. Red, for me, look the best. Second comes black and white...SUCKS!!!!

Comments