Skip to main content

never leave your student card at home...

On Thursday after spending a couple of hours in the fridge. Hehe~ Ok lah... That was supposed to be a joke.... Neways, Shiu Li, Esther and I were at the library after piano pedagogy. We were there thinking of how to get our proposal done. Which is definitely a big headache for me right now. Coz it's still not done and I need to pass it up on next Thursday.

We were just sitting there flipping thru journals, dictionaries, some books and surfing online looking on stuff that will help us to get inspired to get our fingers started on the proposal. But after a couple of hours, nothing had been produced.

So, in order to fill our empty stomachs, Esther drove us to Midvalley (yes, there again... I'm getting partially sick of it!!!) to eat dinner.

After dinner, Esther wanted to show me some wallet that she had been eyeing for quite some time at Topshop. Well, for myself, I don't go to Topshop coz I know I can't afford the clothes there. But because I LOVE MY ROOM MATE THAT MUCH SO I WENT!!! Haha~ I have to emphasize how much I love her or else she won't bring me shopping next time.

So, we went and suddenly we stopped short. Coz the entrance was blocked. Shiu Li thought that they close the shop up for their members. So we sadly turned away. Manatau I saw one ad at the side of the shop about dunno what student lock-in day. We went back to read it properly.

It was actually Topshop's Student Lock-in Day and only students are allowed but... you're only allowed in if and only if you brought your STUDENT CARD!!!

And I guess everyone guessed it. I didn't bring my student card. Actually Esther and I both didn't bring our student cards. Well, at least hers is in her car lah. Only Shiu Li had her student card but she didn't wanna go in. She gave it to Esther who is so eager to get in. But she didn't wanna go in alone. So... we left.

After coming back from MV, I went online and read some one's blog and that girl bought damn cheap stuff. Damn cheap... I can't remember how much lah. But its just damn cheap...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Damn regret arh... Why I didn't bring it out? There's even a special Stila sale inside Topshop. Not a big fan of Stila. But if got cheap stuff. Sure can sapu lah!!!

The moral of the story: Never ever leave your student card lying at home even if your brains tell you that don't mean anything to you!!!

Anyways, another thing that was saddening was... Shisedo, ZA, Ettusias (is that the real spelling?) and Uno had a warehouse sale at Crystal Crown Hotel.Everything was damn cheap. Shisedo mascara was RM20. Ettusias mascara RM15. ZA eyeshadow RM5. Esther and I only found about it at 5.45pm and the warehouse sale end at 6pm. We were around that area actually. Too late...

Another one was... Victoria's Secret, MNG, Zara, FCUK...etc. warehouse sale. Everything was RM10. Shitass!!! Found out about it after reaching home. Like WTH???

I signed up for the mailing list for warehouse sale. Whenever there's warehouse sale, I must be the first to know!!!

I looked terrible this few weeks...probably the whole month. I had not enough sleep and my hair is like hell. It was in between of curly and straight. See also frust!!! So I decided not to camwhore and take any photos. Break my heart nie see it.

I had to post up all the old photos that I didn't had time to post up. So I guess you guys will be seeing old, old photos from this day onwards till I look beautiful again. Wonder when that will be... Old not as in few years ago lah. Its like damn outdated photos lah. But the photos may be outdated, the post will be very dated.

PTUM @ UM, 19 SEPTEMBER

PTUM or Pesta Tanglung UM is an annual thingy in UM. We celebrate it every year with stuff like Expo beneath out fac and some pameran and some concert that I didn't attend for two years d.

And every year they will also invite some singers over for their album promotion. Last year they invited Yu Heng, who I think was quite talented. That's why I went to the mini concert. This year they invited a couple of 'capalang' and also Daniel Lee. All not interested.

But on 19 September, all my good friends were at fac practising piano. Very the hell rare ok? How to get all 6 people practicing piano till late? Especially all living at different place d. Wanna go out yamcha also rare d lor.

I got so sien practising piano and went to walk around. Saw Li Shan walking around too. I guess she got too bored too. So we both went downstairs to the Expo to walk around.

The gazebo was quite noisy that night. I guess some singers came. So we both went kepoh lah. It was some Astro talent search winner. Looks more like loser to me... His name was Anthony some shit lah...





He can't really sing lor... I don't know why he won the talent search anyways. But Astro Talent Search went down the drain anyways. They was wrong taking on the sms trend. They will not have anyone popular after Nicholas Teo. Mark my words...

Ok, enough of prophesying. Haha~

After making some noisy appearance at the gazebo (yes, we pretended to scream like crazy), we continued to walk around the gazebo.

This year's decoration was good. I don't know if they did it themself or they ordered it. Check it out...

Excuse Li Shan for being 'AA' (yeah, typo error...not 'SS')

Do you see Li Shan there?

Close up of the 'er hu lao'

Close up of the kung fu gal

The flower on the ground

Some tower

We tried taking photos with these deco...But it turned out like this...

Totally can't see our faces right?

But I don't know why after seeing the failure of the photos we still took more photos which result of course...
don't know where the hell are we...

Then we proceeded to more crazy phototaking...
Li Shan likes Nicholas Teo a lot. So she decided to take a photo with his cupboard cutting at the Green Tea stall at the expo. Haha~

That photo really shows how retarded I look now...
Li Shan's really hyper that day. Don't know why... I had to be her photographer coz I didn't wanna take any photos that day.

You guys might be guessing how come we can take so much crazy photos during an expo. Well, the truth is the expo was like shit this year. There were not many stalls and the food was not that good. Last year there were still many people even after 9pm. This was only at 8 something k?

A look at the expo....
With flash...

Without flash...

So artistic... see lah who the camerawomen. But a bit blur lah hor?? Haha~~~

Ok lah... That's all for today...

See you 'round

Comments