Skip to main content

of randomness and haircut

I saw the girl he used to like... (I think its her lah...)

And...

She looks so much prettier...

so much fairer...

hair so straight...

look so lady like...

I feel so devastated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a not so 'bei' occasion, I re-trimmed my hair. Coz my bob haircut has lost it touch.

Thomas & Guys Bukit Bintang set up a booth at our Mid-Autumn Fest at UM. And they offered RM8 for a 15-minute haircut.

A cheapo like me see like that offer sure rushed there right? Even if I don't need a haircut lor...

Actually frankly speaking, I don't really need that haircut lah coz my hair looks just fine the way it is. And also I want to grow it long again and return to my original curly hairstyle. I asked mama and she asked me to go ahead and cut it coz she wants me to snip off my ugly looking spoiled hair.

So with the green light, I went to trim my hair.

Hell, I look dorky with no specs and makeup

The whole hair trimming process (taken by my babe, Li Shan):

Why my face looked like that?







Same dorky face but with a better looking haircut

Actually it looked like not much difference right? Hmmm~ maybe a little shorter lah. I find it a bit to flat lor. So I went back and...

I back combed it and it was not so flat d. So it looked so so much better...

I am quite satisfied with the outcome lah. But some things I think would make the service better if the hairstylist helped me do something to my hair so that it don't look that flat. Then I will be a very satisfied woman.

But I cannot ask for more coz they are all just trainees. Wei wei told me that they did a very good job d for a trainee.

Anyways, my hair is like shit now. I need to go do something to it. Maybe re-straighten the bangs and the surface of the rest of the hair. Mama asked me to get rid of all those ugly spoiled hair and then grow out my curly hair.

Comments