Skip to main content

Collective Drugstore Haul + Review

I've been wanting to post up this haul for damn long d but kept delaying 😅 Now that I've used most of the stuff in the haul, I've decided to do a short review of each product that I've used as well. Most of the stuff are from the drugstore and the others that are not are pretty affordable as well.

I always wanted to get THE Butter Bronzer which was highly raved by people on YouTube. I wanted to get it from iHerb but I couldn't hit free shipping. But then Physicians Formula decided to bring in this HG product into Malaysia and my heart rejoice 🎉🎉🎉

Love the imprint on the powder

I've always hear that the bronzer has a very lovely tropical scent. The bloody scent gave me a headache. It smells like a very strong artificial coconut scent imo. I don't think that's very pleasant or tropical tbh.

I know there are two shades out but in Malaysia, we only have one

I was thinking this shade would be too dark since it's a deep shade. But it turned out it's fine and worked well to warm up my face...especially when I'm using a foundation that is too white for me. I also use bronzers to contour my face and this one works well as a contour as well.

Overall I think the Butter Bronzer live up to its hype except for that horrible scent.

I got mine from Watsons which I think is the only physical store that sells Physicians Formula for now.

I wanted to get a few other Physicians Formula but I couldn't find it at my local Watsons (either out of stock or not up on display yet). So I decided to try out purchasing from Watsons Online.

My first experience purchasing from Watsons Online was a pleasant one. Not much problems. They sent out the goods pretty fast. The only problem I had is with the courier service. But it's not a big one lah so I think in the future I'll still purchase from Watsons Online if I couldn't find the things I want offline.

There were no bubble wrap but it was thickly wrapped and filled with these plastic wrappings. Nothing came broken so I think they did a pretty good job packaging everything.

I bought two items from Physicians Formula and a few other things that I could hardly find from the Essence display.

Got the Butter Blush

Didn't try out the Butter Highlight coz I heard that it was pretty bad.

The Butter Blush is much smaller in size as compared to the Butter Bronzer but in almost the same packaging.

Even the imprint is similar

Scent is also the same but less strong. Still don't like it.

There's a couple of shades (I think there are four shades) but I got this which I think would suit me better. Also coz Kathleenlights recommended it hehe.

I'll swatch everything from Watsons Online later on.

Decided to try out The Healthy Lip Liquid Lipstick coz quite a few YouTubers recommended it

TBH the shades available are kinda boring. I think I've something similar for all the shades d. So I chose one that I think I would wear most often.

The applicator is kinda different from the usual ones. It is a doe foot applicator but it has a pointed front. I think it'll be great to help draw the product on your lips like a lip pencil.

Got the new shade from Essence's Satin Touch Blush coz I loved the other two that I had

Since it has the word "bronze" in the shade name, I think it will fit better as a bronzer more than a blush...even though it did say that it's a blush lah.


I can't remember if the other two Satin Touch blushes are soft and have any fallout when I bought them. But this one here has quite a lot of loose powders around the rim of the plastic case. I thought something had cracked but nope. Not sure where the powders came from lor.

Got this mascara coz it was highly recommended by Kathleenlights as well (Kathleen is lifeeeee). I obviously can't swatch it so I'm just gonna review it right here.

It has become my favorite mascara at the moment. Previously I loved the Benefit They're Real Mascara but that isn't cruelty free so I'm finishing it and never purchasing it again. Thank God I found this coz now I have something to replace my They're Real.

The brush on the wand (sorry forgotten to take a pic) grabs on your lashes and slowly coats evenly them with the product. My lashes then looks super dark and sorta looks like they are falsies/extensions. Super love. Definitely gonna repurchase when I run out.

Swatches for the three products mentioned above

I like the Butter Blush in Vintage Rose. It gives me a very healthy flush from within sort of look. Not super pigmented but can build up the intensity that you like

I've not used the Healthy Lip in Tulip Treatment. I'll probably insert something here in the future or talk about it in another post.

As for the Essence Satin Touch Blush in Satin Bronze, I love it as much as the other two blushes that I already have. Even though it is a blush but it works well as a bronzer.

Then I got these free samples from my purchase

There were two bath and shower cream. I'm pretty sure that I finished both of these so I'll talk about these in my Empties post.

This shampoo however I've not started using. Will probably start soon coz my shampoo is about to run out.

Then we have some stuff that I got from Genting Highlands (still not blogged about yet). Genting is even awesome then ever with all the shopping malls. Now not only the kids can enjoy, mummies would love going there to shop as well 😁

Such big plastic and paper bags but only three items 😂😂😂

First up from Mina (yes that is pronounced as Mee-na)'s the metallic eyeshadow

I've read up about Mina from a lot of Dayre beauty bloggers. Always wanted to try them but it's not available in Malaysia yet. Then when it's available in Malaysia, I couldn't get it still since there's no outlet in Melaka. When I saw a outlet at Genting, I quickly rushed in and get a few things...I did a lil research beforehand lah coz didn't wanna get something that has bad review.

The metallic eyeshadow is one of the highly raved. The mattes are pretty good as well but I don't find any colors appealing.


Got it in the shade 507. They had the shade name at the display but not on the box or the product itself. I can't find the name of the shade on their website as well. I guess I'll never know the name lah.

It's an eggplant shimmer purple that I like

Swatches will be coming up at the bottom.

Next item

Another of their famous product is the cream eyeshadow


Shade 313

It's a bronzey shade. I had something similar from Maybelline but I threw it out coz it harden and couldn't be used normally anymore.

Last item was gotten from Clio/Peripera flagship store. Super excited to find the flagship store coz I love products from Clio and Peripera. Unfortunately I just found out that they are not 100% cruelty free. I will have to stop purchasing anything from them from now on. Super sad but for the animals, I will do it.

Anyways this right here is Mad Matte Tint which is their rather new product when I purchased it. I love Clio/Peripera's lip product so when it was recommended by the SA, I grabbed one shade to try out.

I got it in the shade Mocha Chip

Love the design of the box with the name printed largely at the side. Very chic.

I like how the product itself look as well. It's a sleek thin matte tube. Korean makeup packaging are always 💯.

Again swatches of the three items above

Out of these three I've only used both the eyeshadows. So I'm not gonna talk about the liquid lip/tint.

I love how 507 is a sheer eyeshadow where you can slowly build up to the intensity that you want. I usually wear this sheered out coz I love what a romantic look it gives off. I wanted to post a pic of me with the eyeshadow but sadly I've deleted it =/

As for 313, I've only used it as an all over lid color. I actually got it to use as a liquid liner but till now I still haven't done it. Anyways as an all over lid color, it looks pretty well. Little goes a long way.

Ok that was my way due haul. I'll update on the few items that I've not used later on when I remember. Or else you might only hear about it again during an empties post or project pan post haha.

Alright. That's all for today. See you guys in the next post.

Bubbye~

Comments