Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2018 #4


Time for photo dump!!!

 My dad gave Zyon a calculator (old and slightly faulty one) to play with. He sometimes imitates me doing some calculations or he thinks that it's a phone lol.

This was taken when he slept off playing with the calculator. Super cute lah. 

He sometimes holds the most random things to sleep. Once he hugged his mini fan to sleep. Should have taken a pic coz it's super hilarious but cute at the same time.


Yup, I stare my son while he sleeps lol. No lah. I was putting him to sleep and couldn't stop staring at his eyelashes.

He probably inherited my long lashes (but his are longer) and SR's thick lashes (doesn't look thick here but it's really damn thick). Super lucky lah.

Group pic taken after helping out my church's 福音团契 (Evangelism Fellowship) to pass out flyers.

It was a nice time spent with my church members. I used to pass out flyers with my Youth Fellowship members and it was so much fun coz we were a crazy bunch. Now that I am an adult, we don't go all crazy but it was still fun lah. Hopefully the flyers will be of help to people who needs them.

Random pic taken by Shane during the dinner after the event above. I look pretty good so I decided to include here hahaha.

My favorite drink from Mori

Jacy and I have been frequenting Mori very often in these few months. Even the boss is becoming best friend with us hahaha.

Zyon got his second haircut at NTwo. This time he got his hair cut by another girl and she did better than the first one. But not sure if you guys can see the difference lah. Let me go search for a pic in my collection.

This is his first haircut where Puff commented that made him look like Kim Jong Un hahahahahaha.

TBH I think it looks almost the same. Just that his face is no longer as fat as he is now.

Dude spilled water all over his mattress and was "begging" for forgiveness when I wanted to punish him. I said "begging" coz these are his fake ass tears to act kesian 😂


Couples who do silly things together, stay together 💕

I also have a pic of us doing face swap but it was hideous af. Thank God Zyon didn't look like the outcome of our face swap wtf.

Look bomb.com *shameless* so had to include this selfie 😂

Made some pancakes for breakfast coz bananas are frequent around my house

So darn cute 😘

Also made some playdough for Zyon to play with coz I'm too cheap get the real ones haha

Yeah I've been trying to make/cook some simpe stuff at home so that I don't turn rusty. It's been awhile since I cook like a whole meal. I'm worried that I might have lost the ability to cook. Maybe I should start cooking one meal per week for the family like I did last time.

Anyways if you guys are interested in the playdough that I've made, I've included the ingredients at the side of this video. You just have to add everything together and mix. Super easy!

Videos of Zyon playing with the playdough...



The last two videos are when he got used to the texture of the playdough and truly enjoyed it. We played with it for about 30 minutes which was damn long for Zyon's standard. He usually spent only 15 minutes for his activities.

Alright that's all for this week's photo dump. See you guys in the next one next week.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments