Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: CNY reunion dinners


Finally blogging about CNY when the year is almost gone 😅

As usual there will be a few parts to CNY but I'll start with the events before CNY...which are of course the various reunion dinners that we had to go to.

Oh my CNY nails 💕

Super festive, don't you think? 😂 But then again I always choose red nails for manicure coz they make my hands look fairer.

Nails were done by Joan from B&J Hair and Nail. I love Joan's design coz she's super original with them. She will ask you what you want then try to do something up to her creativity. Even if you bring designs for her to copy, she'll do some twist of her own.

BTW I kept this nails for months coz I was too lazy to go get it done again hehe.

My boy is sooooooooo cute

This was taken while I was doing last minute spring cleaning. This boy wanted to sit on my lap even though I told him not to 😓

He was so round but tiny back then. So damn cuteeeeee 😘

My first aunty and her family came for a super early CNY reunion dinner on the eve of CNY eve.

That's errrrrbody during dinner

My little happy boy ready to mingle with his relatives 💗💗

We went to this restaurant that I use to frequent when I was a kid. The most popular dish is this pomfret bee hoon shown here. I remember it being very tasty when I was younger. But now it feels pretty meh. The other dishes were meh as well. Maybe my taste has changed as I've grown so that's why everything was meh.

This was on CNY eve. Just look at what a great father my husband is hahahahahahahahaha

Dishes from our reunion lunch at home

Our steamboat spread

Only other thing apart from the steamboat spread



Obligatory family photo during CNY eve


Ah gong got our reunion lunch started by saying grace

😍

OOTD for reunion lunch and dinner on CNY eve. Everything from Bangkok hehehe

After napping and showering, we headed over to my in laws' to have reunion dinner with SR's side of family

I usually don't post pics of my hubby's side coz I don't take pics there as much as I do at home. Not sure how my in laws like taking pics or if they like their pics all over the net. So I just mostly post pics of my side nie.

After getting home from my in laws' I had to make cup noodles for supper. I didn't get to eat much coz I was looking after Zyon. He was being a mini asshole coz he's super manja with my mother in law and wants her to carry him the whole time. It's either my mother in law or me who doesn't get to eat that day. I decided it's better for me to do it lah haha.

First part of CNY post done ✅ Yay me 💅

I'm not sure if I wanna do all the CNY posts in throwback thursdays or just like normal posts. It depends on how many pics I end up with.

Alright lah. That's all for today's post. I'll see you guys in the next one.

Bubbye 😘

Comments