Skip to main content

Christmas Celebrations 2017


The other day I did a Throwback Thursday post on the Christmas Carol event (link *here*) in 2017. Today Imma post up all the pics taken during our Christmas celebrations.

Let's begin with Christmas Eve...

As usual Christmas Eve is the day I rushed to wrap all the Christmas presents for my jimuis. But last year I was smart enough to buy these gift bags from Daiso to save me from all the wrapping muahaha.


Jacy and I were in-charged of the reception area that night. When there were no people, we took multiple selfies to entertain ourselves.

Then Fu Yong Rou came around to join us for a selfie

Then Seow Wei came along and we had to use the Line camera to add some cuteness into our life hahaha

Line camera with ma jimuis 💕

There was a photobooth behind our registration counter. We made good use of the good lighting at the booth by taking a few photos there.


💗💗💗

Joyce and I got lame while waiting for the Christmas Eve celebration to start


Best pic of us so far 😂

Then my darling was free to stupid things with me as well 😘

Ooh this is very festive haha

Little miss cutie pie also got into the Line camera fun

Fuck I look scary lol.

No pics during the celebration coz everyone was busy celebrating. Following photos are taken after the celebration.

Zyon and his favorite people, Uncle John and Jayden kor kor


We got even lamer with filters and everyone got involved hahahaha

Even the kids joined in

If I ever have a girl and she looks like Zyon, she'll be so damn cute hahaha


All the people that I've grew up with

Not all lah. But most of them lah. We will probably all grow old together from this point on tho.

Vanity fair inspired lol

Didn't realized that it is blur till I upload it. Sorry =/

Group pic with all the church gang

We were making fun of two people in the people. Guess who lol

LOL would you just look at my face? So 欠打 haha

All the girls in our church gang

Yes, Jacy and I are always extra with our poses. We've actually planned our poses this year hahaha. Can't for Christmas this year woot woot.

💘

Uncompleted guys pic

More complete now 😊 But the newest member didn't seem happy to be in the group pic *stares at Zyon Liow*



Poor Zyon cried like damn kesian for all the guys' group photo lol


We wanted to take some innovative group pic but my bro in law is just not creative enough to take the pic that he cut out Joey 😅



 These are so much better

Coz not taken by my brother in law mah 😂


Acting silly with my favorite partner in crime, Isabelle

Baby finally stopped crying and was able to take a cute family photo with us 👪

This one he smiled a little (even though he was looking elsewhere lah). Such a perfect family photo 💕

He calmed down from all the crying and was able to crawl around comfortably. OMG can't believe last year he's all crawling and now he's running like a roadrunner. Time really does fly.

Well Zyon was enjoying his own time crawling around until...
This weirdo came and spoiled his flow

Left him bawling all over again 😅 Being the awesome mother that I am, I took a pic of him crying damn kesian-ly before picking him up to calm him down hahahahahah

Zyon wasn't used to the noisy and chaotic environment of the Christmas Eve celebrations. So we decided to send him home with my parents. If he continued with us to the next round, he'll probably cry the whole time and messed out his sleep then.

After Zyon left, I was able to take more crazy photos with my church gang haha.

Oh my fat arms!!! I assure you this Christmas you'll see a better arm coz I've been working on them for quite some time now.


Posing giler lol


From someone else's camera

After taking multiple similar photos, we finally left church and went to our regular place for Christmas Day Countdown, Mori Cafe. Hahahaha super not happening coz we old.

 

 

We didn't take any photos but we have some videos from our countdown. No photos coz all were busy eating haha. Food > Take pics


These were the only pics we've taken on Christmas Day before Zyon's baptism

Pics taken during Zyon's baptism were damn terrible. My brother in law seriously needs to up his skill lah. Such a memorable day but no photos. I guess I'll wait for his second baptism at 16 to take more pics d lah. I'll be 47 then 😱😱😱😱

We went for Christmas Day buffet with the Ngs but we didn't take any pics coz food first 😂

That's 'bout it lah for our Christmas celebration in 2017. But before I end the post, I have one more pic...
This was on the day we kept our Christmas tree. Zyon looked damn like he knows that it's the end of mama's favorite celebration of the year hahaha.

This year I think he'll be old enough to understand that we are having some sort of celebration. I think he'll be able to enjoy more lah. I'll try to teach him the meaning of Christmas and also set some traditions so that he'll be able to love Christmas as much as I do. Still a few months to go for me to plan what to do lah. Can always refer to Pinterest hehe.

Alright that's all for today's post. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I post it. It reminded me about Christmas and how I love it. Really can't wait for this year's Christmas celebration.

See you guys in the next one.

Bubbye~😘

Comments