Skip to main content

Bangkok + Hua Hin Day 3 Part 1: Hua Hin Railway Station, Moonsoon Valley Vineyard and Santorini Park


At every beginning of the post I'm going to link all the previous Bangkok + Hua Hin posts for easy access or in case any of you missed it.

Other links that might interest you guys...
On the third day, we spent half day in Hua Hin. Then about quarter of the time traveling back to Bangkok. Finally spent the night in Bangkok.

Today I'll be posting only part one of the third day coz we took too many pics at one particular place lol. You'll see what place that is soon 😉

We got up, packed, had breakfast, checked out and continued with the rest of our tour at Hua Hin with the tour guide.

Our first stop was Hua Hin Railway Station

Hua Hin Railway Station is well known for this building which is previously a royal waiting room. It was a room previously in the Sanam Chan Palace but relocated to this place during the reign of King Rama VI. I thought it would be bigger since it's a room from the palace but ermmmm... it was not as 壮观 as I thought it would be.


It's the gang who takes photos everywhere again lol

This is the steam locomotive that was previously used at the station

Choo choo ~~~



This should be our trip's album cover hahaha

For this day's tour we totally went through it with the speed of light coz all of us were super tired. We slept at 4am the day before. We were basically zombies but with a lot of craziness to keep us going lol.

Second place that we visited was Monsoon Valley Vineyard

Yes a vineyard. I didn't even know it's possible to grow grapes in South East Asia's climate.

Anyways there are quite a lot of things to do at the vineyard. At first I thought you could only go for either a tour around the vineyard (details *here*) or do a wine tasting session (details *here*). Turns out there are so much more. You guys could check out everything on their site *here*.

We didn't wanna spend money to do anything here. So we just chilled at their restaurant (without eating anything #cheapoauntiesanduncles), took some pics, used their toilet and then leave lol.




Some of the pics we've taken

The place looks really nice lah. I think it'll be worth it to go on the tour. Unfortunately we are really damn cheap and lazy that day so we gave it a miss.

After we got on the van to the next destination, we fell asleep almost instantly. Didn't even realize where the driver was bringing. To our shock, he brought us to a temple lol.

We are all Christians so we specifically told them that we don't want to go to any temples. When they sent me the email with the itinerary of our tour, I was sure that there was no temples in it. But don't know why he brought us to this temple.

We didn't know how (actually just lazy to do slow explanation lol) to tell the driver that we don't wanna go to the temple coz of his limited English understanding and our lack of Thai skills. So we just decided to walk one round around the temple and left.

Oh not to forget this stupid photo John make us take for no reason lol

The next place is pretty exciting coz we knew we were going to take a million photos there again. We are at Santorini Park...which is one of the most famous attractions at Hua Hin right now.

The weather was super hot by the time we are there. Instead of taking pics, we felt like hiding indoors under the aircon. So we ran into the first cafe we see in sight lol.



Super regret coz the food was mediocre but kinda expensive

Don't waste your money here. It's the first cafe once you enter Santorini Park. Sorry I didn't get the name tho.

We decided to come out of our "cave"/cafe and explored Santorini Park


The photo taking session has begun lolol


There are so many photos at Santorini Park that I decided not to caption all the photos. My creative juice is just not enough for that many photos lol.

LOL don't know why I made that face

💕💕💕

This is an inside joke with our friend Jeff's wife, Huay Hong. She always buy bulk amount of Wacoal bras when she goes to Thailand. So the guys decided to take this photo and send it to Jeff with the message: "Your wife must have missed the Wacoal bras here" hahahaha.


Behind the scenes wtf

Couple no. 1


Couple no. 2


Sorry to disappoint coz these two aren't couple no. 3. Not sure if they will ever be lolol


Is it 爱使我们相聚在一起?😂





Queen and her maids

There is a Miffy themed cafe but we didn't check it out. I try to stay away from themed cafes as much as possible coz their food usually sucks. I learned this from experience so trust me.

Miffy plays a great part in my childhood coz when my mum was doing training in early education (when I was little), she had a lot of Miffy themed materials and I would play with it. All those materials are still around till this day. One of the materials which is a Miffy storybook is currently passed down to Zyon 💗

There are many Miffy decors around the cafe so we got more photo taking opportunities lol

I don't know why John looked pissed hahaha

I think there was a non-pissy version of John but I've forgotten to upload it. So we will just settle with this one ya 😝


Wah is it my husband is becoming an Instagram husband? I need more photos like this please. I hope that he will continue to upgrade his photo taking skills from now on wtf.

When we found this Miffy's Garden thingy, I was like super excited. I didn't know what it was but whatever it is I have to check it out coz Miffy... 'nuff said.


Gotta selfie with Miffy for sure

Wah wah wah. Instagram husband is on the roll

😍

Then he got enough of my face and decided to take this pic of a lizard he found lying on the branch 😂

LOL awkward pic taken by John

I think I was holding Miffy's skirt or something. I also look as though I'm pooping beside Miffy hahaha.

All of us with Miffy

Anyways Miffy's Garden is a garden filled with figurines of the characters related to Miffy for you to take pics. We obviously took a million pics here lah.





The stiffest couple photo ever taken. I think SR was infected by my awkward disease for this pic

The three of us look damn freaking fat during the trip huh? Thank god we've been working out very diligent now and lost quite some weight.




Such beauties 😁



We nearly destroyed this display. That's how fat we are FOLs





Jacy and Li Yee were taking photos for the guys but kept getting criticized by the guys lolol. I wasn't there to help coz I was busy taking selfies elsewhere wtf.

This is the pic they took...which wasn't bad lah. But still got criticized coz the guys said they cannot be seen clearly.

Yup. Pretty sure this was taken while they struggled with the pic above



If there aren't any group photos, you might think that the three of us nie went to Bangkok/Hua Hin hahah

What the fishsticks is this????

Ok much better but I wasn't looking at this camera

This one is not bad but pretty blur



John did the typical Cinaman uncle pose right there 😂

No more cinaman pose


"Eves" and their apples lol






Guess which one of us loves the durian and which one doesn't?



Last display before we leave Miffy's Garden



This little house here is a souvenir/gift shop. Being cheapos, we just took these pics and left

Rather out of place decors in front of the souvenir/gift shop. I think they are leftover Halloween decors.

Don't know what's the purpose of this photo taken by SR but since he made an effort to take it, I'll put it here wtf.

Final touristy pic with the famous ferris wheel at Santorini Park

We had the tickets for the ferris wheel but we skipped it coz it was effing hot.

We were told that the toilet at Santorini Park and had to check it out. But then ermmmm... not really that exciting lah. The toilet basically got decorated in the whole Santorini theme but other than that it's just a toilet with air con...which is great for the hot weather. The most special thing is this fountain x water tap lah. Reminds me a lot of Harry Potter's toilet where Moaning Myrtle hangs around. Looks kinda like it doesn't it?

This is the mans toilet. Only thing different is the urinal lah

That's all for our day 3 part 1. We still have one place to visit before returning to Bangkok City again. But I'll continue that in the next part or else this post will be super duper long. I will not say anymore grandmother stories coz seriously this post is outta hand sorta long wtf.

Before I end this lengthy post...
Here's Jacy buying undies at the Wacoal shop lol. Brought not enough undies so she had to buy some hahahahahaha. She will definitely kill me if she knows about this 😂😂😂

Ok lah... see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye 😘

Comments