Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Friends Gathering


Last week's throwback thursday was on a gathering with my cousins while this week Imma talk about the multiple gatherings that I had with my friends.


Please excuse how haggard I look. I remembered being super tired that day but promised to meet up with my friends so went out.

Super miss Racha Cafe, the cafe we met up at. It's a Thai cafe that SR and I frequent that the workers even recognized us and Zyon. They are closed at the moment coz of staff shortage. Damn sad lah. Can never find a better Thai restaurant than this.

Zyon used to be able to sleep anywhere we brought him. Just throw him into his car seat and after awhile he'll sleep off. So we could hang out till late. But now he will either hang out with us till late or if we really want him to sleep early, we'll leave him at home.

Falling asleep

Finally slept

Thanks to Trina for these pics. Super cute especially the one of Zyon with SR. SR loves it so much that he considered printing it out and put it on his work desk. Hmmmm... maybe I should do just that and give it to him on his birthday. But it's such an old pic lah. Maybe should take another one soon.

This is another gathering where the two Zs (Zahraa and Zyon) finally met

The other Z on the right is Zarith

The mummies (minus Puff) with the kids

Sorry it's blur on my side. People with babies will know why 😂

Another gathering to satisfy my craving for Milk Tea Ice 😋

I look haggard on most Saturday coz I've got not enough time juggling full time motherhood and putting on makeup 😪

Yup the same same people come to the gathering nie.

For once the baby didn't blur my pic. Thanks baby 😂

At the end of the gathering I realized that I've done my buttons all wrong hahaha. Damn stupid


These two last pics are pretty old. I think taken last year? This was during Kelvin's farewell we had for him before he left for his hometown.

Alright that's all for this week's throwback. Pretty much a mixture of many gatherings together that has been lost in my phone for a very long time lol.

Ok lah. I'll see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye~ 😘

Comments