Skip to main content

New stuff, dates with Ren Ren and some random photos

NEW STUFF #1: My new camera

Sadly, it was not the Sony Cybershot T20. Coz to get the pink one, that I so so love, which can only be bought from KL (that's apparently what I heard from the Sony fellas), is damn expensive and is totally out of my budget. Even if I starve and eat less for the whole year pun tak cukup.

So, I had to buy an Olympus. Its the U (u know lah the 'miu' sign) 760 all weather. It is of course not as good as T20 lah. T20 is superb-ly anti-shake. I have to say this again... you shake like gila also still cun cun give you k? And the Mp for T20 is 8.2.

Here are the photos of my beloved camera (I prefer T20 but that doesn't mean I don't love my cute little Olympus 'miu miu' 760 k?):
Its in the pouch

The front

The back

What I like (probably the only thing I like about it) was... its megapixel level. It was 7.1 mp. Ok, not as high as T20...i know, i know. I totally compared everything already. But what to do? this one cheaper mah... U think I not 'sam tong' meh?

BTWs, I am going to get the T20 one day... or any other Sony's camera. Coz their designs really damn nice. And the anti-shake...fui~ fui~ power punya power.



Check out the difference lah!!!

Sorry... I look freakingly ugly here.

This camera comes with a built in editing system. Right inside the camera!!! Damn good right? You can add words. Change the photo into black and white, sephia or er... what's the other one arh? Can't remember lah.

Anyways, it can change the photo from looking like this:
into this

And a photo editting freak like me would love this feature so much. Coz can save time editing lor. Terus from cam can d.

Now you guys can get better quality photos at my blog. Damn happy rite? Coz last time some photos can't really make up what the hell was that. And some photos so unclear.

Have no fear...Olympus camera is here....Wahahhahahaah~

NEW STUFF #2: My new hairstyle

Kan always wanted the bob haircut? Yeah... I got it edy. Hehe~~~ And for the first time my hair looked nice with short hair. I really looked horrible last time. Hmmm~ I'll go find my old photos and show you guys. Damn ass ugly siot!!!

Anyways, the 'before' photos are the ones taken after the first time I cut it and 'after' are the ones taken recently after the second haircut. Tell me which one do you think looked better.
The front view:
I looked damn horrible without makeup. so I had to wear my sunnies to hide the flawes. Haha!!! Lame ain't it?

I looked horrible here too so I had to censor my face. HAha!!!!

My room mate Jane thinks I look better with the censored version. What do you think? Haha!!!

The Side View:


The back view:


 
NEW STUFF #3:My new Apartment!!!! (hahahahaha~)

For those who didn't know, I am no longer staying at UM's 2nd college. YAY!!! No more hell!!! But I'm currently staying at MC (Millenium Court).

Actually I wasn't at will to stay at MC. My dad sorta forced me to stay there. But thank God my dear friends (sweety Jane and manis Esther, I owe so much to you guys) were so sweet to come stay with me. Or else I would have to stay with some weird room mates that I tak kenal.

For those who wanna know how sucky the place is... Check out the photos lah..
Welcome to our room...

Err~ if you are wondering why is my room mate's face censored, its bcoz she doesn't wanna show her face. Haha! Those who already know who she is...tau lah kan Soong Pak Pak memang one weird thing one lah. Not say ugly, why wanna censored rite? Haha!

Our beds:
Pizza is not my new soft toy. It belongs to Esther. Haha! She was not home so I "kidnapped" Pizza and made it (is it a 'he' or 'she' arh?) sleep with me. Muahahhahahahaha~


Our Toilet:
Er~~~ the toilet bowl

The shower

Woops~ I just realised that I forgot to take the basin's photo. -_-lll

Our "wardrobe":
Does this look like a wardrobe to you??? More like locker rite? Tak malu betul... The management said that this is a wardrobe in the survey form they gave us upon check-in.

Our study table:
She's gonna kill me for sure!!!




Yes, we three are the most compatible computer freaks roommate ever. Forever facing the computer even though we are not doing IT or anything to do with computers.

Huhu~ Jane's face censored again...hahaha!!!!

The book shelves:

See the difference of the organized shelf (Esther's and Mine) and the totally messed up one (Jane's)?

Tak sangke rite? See her like not the messy type rite? Damn u are wrong!!!!

The night view:
The night view also not bad lor~

Actually its not that bad to stay at MC. I also kinda biasa d after a few weeks. Anyways, here are some other photos of my latest pad (Actually to show off the photos my new camera took nie...hahaha!):



Then I wanna talk about some dates I went out with Sinren after a few weeks never see him. Come back KL nie we go out 'pat toh'. Hehe!!!!

On 8th July:
We went Secret Recipes near his house and spend the whole day together coz we had not been together alone for quite sometime. Miss him hugging me and all... hehehehe~

Not much photos 'tho. One photo of me and the rest is the food and drinks we had.

And not to forget...I BROUGHT MY CAMERA ON THIS DAY!!!! hehe~




For him

For her

On 14 July:
We planned to go watch Transformers coz we lamers belum watch lagi.

I had a dress for a long time. But didn't wear it coz it was kinda tight. Since I had lost some weight, I decided to give it a try. And also because Sinren always asked me why I only wear skirts but not dresses.

But manatau...no matter how thin I had become, one damn place will always be tight and thats
.
.
.
.
.
MY DAMN ASS!!!!

Check out these photos and you'll see my lower part of the body so freakingly huge. I HATE IT!!!!




After changing clothes, Sinren belum datang and mum and dad was out jogging. So, out of boredom, I did what I love to do. And because I have a camera now, I can do it even more often!!!

Yes, I camwhored....
No Flash=Beautiful!!!

Flash=Ugly

Acting cute photos:
That acting cute face again!!!

Yes, I'm alwiz proud of my ketiak after it was shaved

Doing a 'peace' sign on my face makes my face looks shorter

More acting cute photos:


Could you believe that the tickets to Transformer is still sold out??? Can't get the tickets at both the cinemas at Melaka. Damn frust!!!

So we ended up going to Pearl Cafe for some supper. Tak pernah go there before this. So decided to try the food there.

He asked me to take his photo for his assignment. Don't know what heck assignment must put photo one.

He looked like damn steam in the photo lah. Cannot put on his assignment. Wait people think that he always look steam one. HAHA!!!

And those sexy lips....ooo~ so kissable. Me like!!!

Below is just a random photo I took of him:
The fattie that I love so much...

Sinren says that he got no time to blog. SO, he asked me to post this photo of the new shoes that he just bought. And announce to all the loyal readers... I GOT A PAIR NEW NIKE SHOES!!!

While waiting for our ordered food to come, we took some photos together.

We hardly take photos together. Don't know why... Damn weird rite?

This photo made me laugh till I had tears in my eyes. Sinren look so damn funny lah. Haha!!!

Please don't kill me baby... I know how much you hate this photo. But I like it lah... Hahaha~~~
This one is better than the first one but Ren Ren looked a bit sissy lah.

The best photo together for the night, I guess...

Funny face again...but still lose to the first photo lah

I realized that when I take photo with Sinren my face alwiz behind him. So in this photo I decided to "stand out".

What do ya think? Should I hide behind him or he hide behind me or just at the same level???

I still think I look better hiding behind.

I think he got a bit sien taking so much photos... that's why he looked so sien.

I looked quite pretty hor although my face nt so clear lah. HAHA!!! Damn behbin!!!

I know why I look pretty d lah. Coz MY FACE NOT CLEAR MAH~~~~ ahahahahahha~~~~

Tunggu the hell lama d, the food and drinks finally came...


For him

For her

The drinks and the food at Pearl were just sekadar ok nie lah. Next time must try the Noodle Shop just a few shops away. Tak pernah go there also.

One day I will finish trying all the cafes along Melaka Raya. Not that I get prize lah...but won't hurt right? Most probably become fatter and more broke only mah... haha!

That's all bout the dates we went out during the last two weekends.

Here are some random photos that don't know where to post: (Tak tau here or friendster)

Entah siapa ajar dia camwhoring...

Showing off his shoes again

Shitass!!! Check out how dirty was my shoe!!! Gotta wash it d lah~~~

A gift I bought for him during our anniversary

Damn nice rite? I wanna do one for myself also lah. So unfair I don't have!!!

The kid I often bully at church

Hmmm~ that's all for today.

Bubbye...

Comments