Skip to main content

Family Camp at Rawang

Hello Jello~ (That's lame I had became after staying with Li Shan for two weeks. Wahaahhah~)

I'm back from camp y'all. Actually I'm back since Monday but coz my Jaring dial up connection's credit went kong. No time to buy it so had to wait till today. Sigh~ Had been pestering mum to put streamyx but she doesn't seems to make a move yet. I really ate the stupid ass line!!!

Anyways, MBS Rawang was lousy la... No wifi. Such a nice place but no wifi. Wasted!!! BTWs, MBS Rawang was the place that I went for family camp. Had an awesome weekend. Good times spent with my bestmates at church. Gossiped, shared stories and ate like gila together and of course photos taken. It was like old times. Damn fun!!!

Then the seminar that we attended was really good. It wasn't exactly a sermon coz the speaker didn't touch much on religious stuff. Almost none actually. But mostly on family relationships, friendship and relationship wit your gf/bf. It helped me a lot in my relationship with my parents, Sinren and... I slept off on one of the seminars. Must be the one on friendship. Hahahah~

Overall, it was fun and I felt glad that I went. Only thing that I was quite disappointed was that Sinren didn't attend this camp. Coz he would have learned a lot from the seminars too.

Ok, pictures time.

Day 1-Day of arrival

Shared room with my closest friends and a few other aunties and erm~ kids. I was supposedly be in the same room with mama but something went wrong an she had to sleep in another room filled with old aunties/ah pohs. Haha~ poor thing. But it was a good thing she wasn't in the same room with me. Or else she'll nag like gila if I slept late. ^___^
My bed

I slept on the upper deck of the double decker next to Su Pheen da Spoon (inside joke since young). nobody dared to sleep below the air con so I did. *gleam with pride* It was not that cold as everyone think it would. I think maybe it was because my body is damn strong after all the "air con training" I had at uni. *shows muscles* Wahahaha~

Took this after Seminar I, which was about being good friends with other people and about bf/gf relationship. Didn't like this photo coz I closed my eyes. Too sleepy??? @___@

People I grew up with

Well, except for Lai Yee, who just dated John for a couple of years.

Its quite ironic that the photo before this was without flash but I closed my eyes, whereas this photo with flash my eyes were wide open. =___=

Day 2- Sunday Service
This was taken after the Sunday Service & Seminar II, which was the one I slept through the whole seminar. I've gotta stop myself from sleeping in Sunday Services!!!

Glad that she came to camp coz we hardly had time together after she went to Singapore to study. Singapore is robbing me off my best friends and family!!!
Good friend made at Choral Camp

Some random kid who wanted to take photo with me

Wahahaha~
I have a thing with kids which I don't really understand. Its like I belong to their world wtf. hahaha~

My pig goddaughter

Who is an ass brat now. Feels like teaching her some lessons...but I love her too much to do it. T___T
self-timer shot

Woops! Kaylyn blocked Mich.
Before napping

Sorry Sheene. Your eyes so slitty. but I can't possibly put the other uglier one right?
With all the "ah pohs"

There's more ah pohs but we only took photos with these few coz the rest didn't wanna take photo.

Planned to start my tanning mission but all the moron guys were planning to dump me into the pool. (They love doing that to me and Su Pheen) I had period remember? So I couldn't swim. To avoid them, I stayed inside the blue fence. At least I had something to hold on to when they come to drag me. Stupid boys!! Spoiled my plan!!!
Stupid games they play

They played water wrestling along side splashing water at Sheene and I. (She had period too) -___-lll
This was a zoom-in shot. I was standing quite far. Not bad ah my camera...


Seminar 3's break time

Dad won first. Yay!!!

We had various sports and games in the afternoon. But because I was way too tired. I was busy pigging away in my room. Zzzz.... Hey! I slept at 6am on Friday... I mean Saturday morning ok? Have to pay back the sleep right?
Look at how happy dad looked. Wakakak~
Da Girls

Woops! I blocked Sheene.
Stupid John, who took the photo, said he didn't realised I blocked Sheene. It was obvious that he probably only focused on his future wife!!! And didn't cared how dumb we all looked!!!
Acting Cute

We had a little gathering of our own at night. Midnight to be precised. Eating and then singing songs together. Damn fun. We had not sat together and sing and play instruments together for hell knows how long. I missed old times. T_T
My other brother

He looks like Zhang Zheng Yue with specs and cap right? You know the one who sang "Ai Wo Bie Zou" (爱我别走)? Its just that he's darker. Haha~
Day 3- Going Home


Which one looks more like the word GPM?

GPM is the abbreviated name of our church, Gereja Presbyterian Melaka.
Ah Wei (Sheene) looked damn cute in the second photo, doing the 'M'. ^___^
Kaki Ponteng Seminar

The seminar was about father/mother relationship with the child. Quite boring really. And the hal was freaking cold that day. So a lot of people ran out with the reason to "warm up".








I have seen thise kids grow up since their birth. And now they are teenagers. Man! I feel damn old!!! Some even had bfs/gfs already. Tsk tsk tsk~ kids nowadays...
Shu Chin looks just the same when she was a baby. Wahahaha~ Hopefully the baby fat will go off soon. -_<
Stupid Kelvin!!! Don't know where he was looking when I was taking that photo of us. Some more my fringe looked like crap.


I didn't really like the photo we took together the night before. I had no makeup on (my skin tone looks awful without makeup) and my specs was senget. So we took another one during lunch.
Man! I am about two shades darker than he is

I was quite angry with him for something quite stupid recently. But...I forgive and forget quite easily. ^__^
I am wondering if I'm their daughter!!! Why their eyes so slitty but mine so big???
But thank God for my big eyes or else we would be The Sepet Trio Family then. Wahahahahah~

I LOVE MY BIG EYES!!! 
I realised that I didn't take any photos with Su Pheen or CY. T___T How can??? But since Su Pheen graduated, I don't have to worry bout not seeing her often. Can take with her some other time. As for CY... T_T
There are a few more photos with Faye and Sheene. Will grab from them and post them up asap.

Will be having steamboat nite with Youth Fellowship. More photos to come. Whee~~~ Brother Alex is back from NS (National Service). Can't wait to see my dear botak head. Haahahha~

Well, that's all for today...

Love and Peace.

Bubbye.


p/s: Of course I'm my parents' daughter. I have never doubted it. I have mum's smile and look so like dad...apart from the eyes that is. Please don't get offended by what I said. I was joking. This is for those from Pang Family and Wong Family.

p/p/s: there's videos of us singing on the 2nd day but couldn't upload. T_T

Comments