Skip to main content

Tagged by Eevon

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
1. Anything from LV...from the Monogram Vernis Line ker... Monogram Mini Lin Croisette... or Mahina.
2. Anything from Gucci
3. Volkswagon Bettle
4. A wardrobe filled with dresses
5. A shoe rack filled with shoes

Praise the tagger who tagged the taggee
Well, I'm not really close to her so what I write here is what I think and what I read from her blog
1. Very beautiful...looks like a doll. Really la... I mean I'm not lesbian or whatever lah... But when I first saw her, I think that she looks like a doll. Damn pretty.
2. Has great fashion sense.
3. Damn long and beautiful hair. I hoped to have damn long hair but failed to grow them out. T___T So jealous of her hair.
4. Hardworking
5. Has very nice smile

Most memorable things he/she has give/done for you
Forgiving me for copycatting her and suggest me what to do and was ready to help

The most memorable words he/she said to you
It was what she said to me for the thing above. Can't remember the exact words but it was quite memorable.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will
a lesbian...coz i will dump Sinren coz she's way hotter. Hahaahahhaha~

If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be
Me copycatting her again...lets hope that never happened ever again!!!!

Actually I've done this tag before. So the rest of the tag will not be done coz my friends had already done it.

Comments