Skip to main content

A Day in Kidzoona


After the outbreak of hand foot mouth disease in Malaysia, I've not brought Zyon out for his weekly outdoor activity for quite some time. The outbreak has not die down but it's not as terrible as a few months back. So I've started bringing Zyon out again.


Look at my little toddler. Isn't he just the swaggest? He is super into caps nowadays. Every time we dressed him up to go out, he'll ask to put the cap on him. So damn cuteeeeee.

BTW these few pics are from another day but I decided to include it coz too. damn. cute. Also I forgot to put it in the photo dump post before this lah hehe.

On that same week we brought him out shopping. Passed by the arcade area and he wanted to sit on this thingy (sorry don't know the name lol).

Zyon was actually very contended sitting there turning the steering wheel. But mum and I went to get a Molly Card (the arcade token card) so that the thingy would move. He was kinda afraid of the moving and wanted to get down. But I was like: "Nope. I paid for this shit and you better sit on it until it stops" 😂

🚜🚜🚜

This was taken before we went to the arcade. My son is a big fan of big fluffy soft toys. He hugs every big fluffy soft toys he sees. Definitely got it from me hehe.

Yup, he is pooping

Now on to the week that we went to Kidzoona...

So I always wanted to bring Zyon to Kidzoona. I feel like he could play with toys that he didn't have at home, have a ball at the playground area and also socialize with other kids that he doesn't always hang out with. I also want him to tire himself in there so that he would go to sleep easier at night hahaha.

Kidzoona is cheaper than most kid play areas in Melaka and there's no time limit to how long he could stay inside. Most importantly both parents (or mother and grandmother) can stay inside the play area with the kid the whole time for free.

So after asking about details that we needed, we finally brought him there.

The moment he got in, he ran to the Little Tikes car and went in to drive it



I actually considered getting Zyon a Little Tikes car before this and my parents was like: "Don't want lah... This car must use leg mia. Get those cars that he could step on the accelerator and it'll move around the house lah." 😒 What my parents didn't realize is that Little Tikes cars are way more cheaper than those with accelerators. "Never mind lah. You only have one son nie mahhhh" 😒😒 My cousin used to tell me that our own parents will never spoil, they will only spoil their grandchildren. I didn't wanna believe her but now with kids of my own, I'll have to say that it is 100% true. Anyways after seeing Zyon having so much fun with the Little Tikes car, my mum asked me to get him one 😒😒😒

He's super scared of this inflatable wheel thingy. Kept asking me to take him out of it. Cannot tahan his face in this pic hahahaha

Thank God my mother didn't ask me to get a whole Little Tikes slide for Zyon lol



Zyon was very skeptical about the balls pit at first. Maybe he heard about all the stories about how dirty ball pits are 😂

A lil short clip of him enjoying the balls pit

This one here he's climbing up to the big spiral slide which he didn't enjoy. I think coz he's scared of it lah. So he didn't do it again.


Another balls pit


There's this area where kids can role play. There are like six different role play stations but Zyon picked the sushi bar. Probably coz he likes cooking stuff. Even at home he'll get his bowls and plates and do some "cooking" for us.





Super serious about his "cooking"

🍲🍲🍲

Pretty sure he'll make a very decent onion soup lol

While he cooks, his OCD mother arranged the sushi ingredients lol

I showed this to Puff and she said that she does the same thing too. I guess I'm not the only OCD one among my friends 😁

That's all for this post. Just a short one before I leave for a short getaway tomorrow. I'm bringing my lil one (and mum) to Muar (yes, super near nie) with my jimui, Jacy, for two days one night. Hubby was supposed to join us but he couldn't get leave 😕 I guess he'll have to make time for another getaway coz we haven't had a decent getaway together this year.

We'll be staying at this damn cool resort so I'm excited to take lots and lots of pics. Also I hope this time we will discover more new cafes. I've been missing the cafes in Muar since the last trip there. I'll be sure to blog about this trip for sure.

Alright that's all for now. I need to get to my motherly duties before going to sleep. I'll see you guys next week I guess. Not sure if I'll be able to blog over the weekend but I'll see what I can do.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments