Skip to main content

Sephora Sale 2018 Wishlist


Thought of doing something fun today. I've always done this on Dayre when it's sale season. So I thought I'll bring this idea over here.

So as you can see the sale is coming up on 4th October. I missed the last one coz I was on a no buy/low buy. This time I really needed something so the sale came just in time.

This wishlist is just for fun lah. I'm not sure if I'll get anything yet but I just might coz I really need one of the items in the wishlist. Let's see what happens on 4th itself.

The thing that I really need is this. Super wtf right? But my son's eczema relies on this so so much. He actually gets better when applied on his eczema. It is cheaper to get in Taiwan but we are not flying there anytime soon. Might as well just get the big size one while it's on sale.

I've been eyeing this palette for a very long time. My friends had been telling me how good it is. But I'm not sure if I wanna get this or the Colourpop Perception palette. Both of them are super similar. So I'll just get one or the other...or neither lah.

I've never tried any setting sprays from Urban Decay...ever. I'm planning to finally try out coz my setting spray ran out just in time for the sale.

Another setting spray but this one is highly raved by Jkissa. She said this is very similar to MAC Fix+ and what she uses to replace Fix+ after she gone cruelty free. Not sure how it'll feel on my oily skin but I'm gonna try it out.

I've been wanting to get a Foreo as well. But my facial brush is still working. Not sure if I should wait till that goes kaput first or get it while there's 20% sale.

This one I'm just intrigued by how it works. I saw how Jordynn Wynn (of Colourpop) sprayed this on her damp hair and it dried her so damn fast. For someone who takes the whole day to have her hair dried, this is just perfect for me lah. If I have this I'll be able to wash my hair even after coming home late at night...if I'm not too lazy lah 😁

I've been using a sample size of this primer and I'm loving it. I wanna get a full size of it for sure. But I've not finished my sample yet. So should I wait or just get it?

Also had this sample but I've finished it. I like it as much as my The Body Shop moisturizer coz it's super light weight and watery...which is my favorite type of moisturizer. Plus recently my forehead has been very dry. Really need some hydrating boost for it.

Really want to try out this mask and almost everything from Origins. Super curious about this brand coz it's raved by quite many YouTubers. Maybe this could be the first product I'll try from the brand?

I want to try this out as a night moisturizer coz I've been reading up on the benefits of oils. I know I can't use it in the morning (it'll be one oily mess for sure) so I'm gonna try it out at night. I've been eyeing this for a very long time lah. Most probably gonna get this coz my night moisturizer is running really low.

Last item is one of immbunny's (Sharon from Colourpop) favorite exfoliator. I'm looking for a chemical exfoliator for quite some time now so I think this will be a good one to try out.

As you can see I'm at the age where skincare > everything else. It has come to the day where I treasure my skin more than makeup (maybe coz I had more than enough of makeup?) lol. Am I too late? I hope not.

Anyways as I am typing this post, I think I've made up my mind on what I'll be purchasing. Can you guys guess what I'll be getting? You'll found out once I post up the haul lah. But when that post will be up, nobody knows hahaha.

Alright that's all for a short one today. Just wanted to post this up quickly before the sale is on. For those who are interested in getting anything and does not have the Black membership yet, holler at yo sister. I'll get the 20% for you without extra charges. Feel free to DM me on Instagram for details.

I'll see you guys in the next one then.

Bubbye~

Comments