Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2018 #6


Zyon had a pretty high fever recently. When I say recently it's somewhere around September but I can't remember the exact date lah.

He was still pretty active so we were not worried. He was just extremely cranky. Mum and I had to be extremely patience when dealing with him.

Cause of the fever is teething. His molars are breaking out from the gums. It must have been terrible for him at that time lah. Now he's back to normal coz all his beautiful molars are out and about and ready for makan service 😂


Sinren and I (and a few other friends) are training for a run...which is coming up this weekend. I try to run at the recreational forest at least once a week to get a feel of real road running instead of running at the track at my house. We brought Zyon with us to the forest once and he had the time of his life for sure. I think he's more into running than any of us that day. We obviously didn't get to run much coz we had to catch him. His running is like our walking lah really coz his legs are so short kan? 😂

Please ignore my annoying NRC app going at the background. Shouldn't have switched it on since we are just walking with Zyon nie.

On the same day John's dad join us for the training that day. He was on the phone and Zyon walked up to him and talked to him in this position for a good 15 minutes. Super funny.

🐱

Sorry that I posted a lot about Zyon in my photo dumps. I just feel like he is super cute and I cannot not share them. I promise there will be an update on him coming up real soon since he just turn 1.5 years old.

My friend, Seow Wei recently got Zyon a dog soft toy and he hugs it around every single morning. It's like a morning routine for him d. Right after his breakfast he sort of just forgets about it until the next morning lol.

We are so blessed for friends who constantly get toys for Zyon. We hardly buy anything for him coz the gifts just keep coming in.


Latest obsession is climbing into Ah Mah's wardrobe *facepalm*

The last photo dump he bumped his lip and in this round he bumped his head. At this rate of him hurting himself, I think I've gotten immune to getting my heartbreak everything he got hurt 😅

My mum put a red clutch/crossbody on him and he lived the runway life right away hahaha

We had our Youth Fellowship Sunday Worship recently in September. It's a tradition to take a group photo every time we have this event. I have so many years of these group pics. The difference this year is that my son is also in the pic hahaha.


Decided to take an all ladies (but not all are in lah) pic coz it's rare all of us wear something so formal to church hehe

Sighhhh I forgot to put on lipstick so I look damn pale lah sienzzzzz

Started teaching Zyon colors (we started with red) but he hasn't really learned it up yet. That's okay coz I think he'll learn it eventually like the other million things I've taught him before this.

He had the urge to poop in mid-class so we had to bring in the throne hahaha

Last but not least we have another video of Zyon pretending to speak on the phone 😂

Videos of him talking on the phone is really the funniest lah. I think I'll make him put it in his wedding video next time lolol.

Alright that's all for this week's photo dump. I've actually done this much earlier but only posted it up now.I just recently changed my internet provider (goodbye Streamyx, hello Maxis Fibre) and halfway through this post the installer came and nothing was saved. I lost the whole post so I had to retype it. Super tragic.

Anyways with better internet I hope I'll be able to post things up faster. I think I've posted often enough so I guess I'll just try to post up earlier than usual lah. I don't know what I mean there but I'll try to do it wtf.

Okay I'll see you guys in the next post then.

Bubbye~

Comments