Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Thanu's Wedding


I'm pretty sure this happened a year ago. I remembered having nothing to wear coz I've just recently gave birth and done with confinement. So it should be around May. I found the pic lying around in my phone and computer so I thought I'll do a throwback on it.

First part of the photos are from their wedding ceremony at the Indian temple...
So gorgeous my perempuan kesayangan 😜


Please excuse my hair's state coz I haven't got it fixed at that time. Just done my confinement at that time.

Kesh is so damn gorgeous. She looks like a real life Bollywood star 😍 She's so gorgeous that the camera decide to focus on her and blurred me out hahaha.

Not saying that Puff is not pretty lah. But I've not seen Kesh for so long that I think I should praise her more wtf.

💕

Precious pic of the gorgeous couple coz the rest of the time I was blocked by someone 😠

Stupid camera decided that I was not necessary to focused again 😓

From here on it'll be pics from the reception. The quality of the pics are terrible but I decided to post them for memory sake.



Everyone with the bride

Not sure where the bride is looking tho lolol.

I didn't take any solo pics with Thanu. Damn sad coz she was freaking pretty that day.


Always someone in the group spoiling our perfect pic


One of the better quality pic

Check out Ann's weird pose hahahahahahahahahah





Don't know why the fuck we took so many pics at the same spot 😅 None of the pics came out nice pun

Oh my reflective forehead ✨✨✨ hahaha


This one is the best d 💟💟💟

Ending the post with me acting uncivilized as usual

Alright that's all for today's post.

I tried drafting this post before I left for Muar last week but I was not able to put it up on time. So it was delayed till this week. This month I've not posted a lot like I did in August and September. I think this would probably be the case for the rest of the year coz year ends are usually busy for me. But I'll try to post whenever I can and also schedule posts if possible.

I have lots of posts that are supposed to go up weekly and monthly. I think I'll be prioritizing those posts first in case I'm too busy to post anything else. I'll drop something else whenever I have the time lah. Sorry I'm not making any sense. I hope some of you might understand what I'm trying to say. For those who doesn't, you guys will understand lah when I post haha.

I better leave now before I ramble on with non stop nonsense. I'll see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments