Skip to main content

Collective Haul II


I realized there is another haul that I've not posted up on le blog. This is not a recent one coz I've been going on a low buy. I don't trust myself with no buys. So I decided to let myself buy makeup. Minimum one item per month. I must say I've been doing quite well coz I hardly buy anything now.

All these items are probably months old but most of it I've not started using yet. If any of items I've used, I'll include a small review as well.

This was bought when Fenty Beauty launched their Killawatt Foil...which is damn long ago coz they have like a few launches after that. This is my first purchase from Fenty even though I've been wanting a lot of their things from the brand started. 

First up, let's talk about the Killawatt Foil

I initially wanted to try out the normal Killawatt highlighters. But my highlighters container is filled to the brim. I decided to wait it out. 

Then they came out with these Killawatt Foil which could be used as eyeshadows, highlighters, blush and also lip toppers. Since my eyeshadows container is still empty, in to the cart this goes wtf.

Very minimalistic packaging...me likey 💓

I got it in the shade Mimosa Sunrise and Sangria Sunset

TBH the shades aren't the most wearable colors. But out of the three that had came out, I'm most drawn to this one.

Swatches and reviews will be down below after I'm done with all Fenty Beauty products.

Next I have two Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks. I bought the full size one (the one at the bottom) and the mini one (top) was exchanged using my Sephora member points 🎉

The bullet is pretty small and slim as compared to other brand's lippies. I mean I've heard about this but still I'm quite surprised by how small it really is.

Oh that beautiful Fenty Beauty imprint 😍

The shade name at the bottom is too small to show you guys. So I'll just show you guys the shade in the bullet lah. This is Freckle Fiesta. I've been eyeing this since their launch. It was sold out like almost all the time. Damn lucky I got to snag one finally.

The little baby mattemoiselle lipstick. So darn cuteeeeeee.

Comparison between the mini size and the normal size

The mini one has the imprint as well 😍😍

The mini mattemoiselle is in Candy Venom. I have something similar to this so I didn't wanna get a full size of it. But since I can get it for free by exchanging points, I decided to get it.


Mimosa Sunrise (far right)- vibrant tangerine orange with a pearly sheen
Sangria Sunset (second from the right)- medium dark pink with metallic sheen
Freckle Fiesta (second from the left)- warm copper
Candy Venom (left)- cool fuchsia

I've actually used every one of these products at least once. Let's go through each of it one by one.

I love how vibrant Sangria Sunset is. I've tried it on my eyelids, used it as blush and lip topper. All of which show how vibrant the product was. My favorite way of course is to use it as eyeshadow. As a blush, I have to use it with a light-hand or else the color doesn't look too great on my skintone. Least favorite way is as a lip topper. I just didn't like the way it feels on my lips.

I have very high expectations for Mimosa Sunrise. I want it to be super bright when applied on my lids but it wasn't what I expected. But don't get me wrong. It is still extremely gorgeous. I just want it to be more metallic.

Both the lipsticks are a dream to apply and feels good on the lips. I like both shades but since I've so many similar shades to Candy Venom, I'll have to say my favorite is Freckle Fiesta.

In my opinion, Fenty Beauty did not disappoint at all. I had very high expectations since everyone I've subscribed to on YouTube is raving about the brand. Every product that I own from a brand is great and I'm itching to get more from the brand. Rihanna did a really good job I must say.

Okay now moving on to other things that I've purchased...

Got two of these palettes from Essence. They have four out but I only found three from my local display. I didn't like the other one so I didn't get that one.


I wanted to get this palette after seeing Kitschsnitch (a YouTuber) talked about it on her channel. This is called Mermaid Box Eyeshadow Palette in My Shell Is My Castle. Essence always come up super long names 😂 I just call this Mermaid Box.

The colors are not the most pigmented one nor is it very wearable but I can make it work lah.


This one is called In Love With Rose in And Happily Ever After. My God! So longggggg hahahaha. This one I'm gonna just call it the Rose palette nie lah.

I kinda regret getting this coz I feel like the shades are very cool tone...totally not my type of shades. But again I'll still try to make it work since there are some pretty warm shades in the palette.

I've not used both the palettes yet but I've tried doing a look with the Mermaid Box...
The pigmentation looks okayyyy but since the Mermaid Box is mostly shimmers, I had to pull one or two shades from another palette to make my look work.

But I'll talk more in depth about both palettes real soon as I feature them in my One Week One Palette post. So wait for that one for sure.

I really wanna get this palette from the series tho. But I can't find it anywhere for now. This one has mostly warm neutral tones which is my fav and could be used for everyday. I think it's kinda impossible to find d lah but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Update: I did find the palette recently but I didn't purchase it coz I feel like I have similar shades in my other palettes. Woot woot! Money saved 🎉🎉

Now moving along...

I always wanted to purchase from Revolutions Beauty (formerly known as Makeup Revolution. Website *here*) but I have to get £80 amount of products to hit free shipping. I don't think I could hit that amount at one go so I often give up to purchase from them.

Recently tho I've found a seller online who will help you to get things from Revolution Beauty called kirei.ki on Instagram. 

Check them out if interested

As soon as I found out about this account, I quickly ordered the thing that I want the most from Revolution Beauty. Dealing with her was easy and delivery was smooth. I was lucky that she had what I wanted in stock. So I didn't wait too long to get what I ordered.

My package from kirei.ki


I'm impressed by how the package was wrapped. It was three layers of protection. Made me feel that the product that I got is going to be safe for sure.

I'm definitely gonna repurchase from kirei.ki coz their service is top notch lah. Highly recommended to check them out if you wanna get anything from Revolution Beauty.

Now for what I got...
I love Sophdoesnails on Instagram and YouTube. When I found out that she collaborated with Revolution, I knew I had to get something from the collab. I didn't get the first Soph X palette coz I think the shades are pretty boring. As for the highlighter palette, I have too many highlighters in my collection now. So this Extra Spice palette it is.

Next I'm planning to get two of her lipsticks but we all know that I don't need anymore lipsticks. So we will see how.

The top one is the box and the bottom is the palette with super reflective packaging

The palette has a big ass mirror which is great for traveling

The palette has mostly warm tones (which I love with all my heart) but there are some cool tones in case you wanna mix it up. There are actually more mattes than shimmery/glittery shades. Definitely great for daily use and also occasionally for special events.

First row: (from left to right) Dreams, Cookie Dough, Cheesecake, Infinity, Running Day, Everyday

Second row is a lil blur. Sorry~ But anyways... (from left to right) Lakes, Enchanted, Romance, Twenty One, Sweet n Sour, Vitamin C

Last row: (from left to right) Reputation, Aurora, LA Sun, Mulled Wine, Chocolate Orange, Brownies

I've brought this travel with me (for two days one night) once and I'll have to say I love it. I didn't use every shade yet but for the shades that I have used, I think they work great. Looking forward to use this palette more especially during my One Week One Palette week.

Alright that is all for my haul this time round. I don't think there will be another haul going up until maybe Black Friday period or the year end sale. Until then you guys will only see me use up my old makeup lah.

I haven't update on my Project Pan for some time now. I'm thinking to do an update this month coz I've made some good progress. Also I'll be doing a panning project hosted by this FB page that I just joined. I find it super interesting. I'll share about the project with you guys real soon...probably up in the next post or so.

I'll see you guys in the next one then.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments