Skip to main content

Bangkok + Hua Hin Day 3 Part 2: lunch, returning to Bangkok and my mini birthday celebration

Links to all previous Bangkok + Hua Hin trip posts:
I didn't wanna separate Day 3 to two parts but we really took too many photos at Santorini Park so no choice. This part is going to be a short one coz there's nothing much left to be done.

For the last part of our tour, the tour guide brought us for lunch before driving us back to Bangkok. Our lunch place is actually another attraction at Hua Hin. But for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place now wtf. We've deleted all the details of our trip and I've thrown the tickets from all the places we went to. So yeah no memory or record of where this place or the name of it. Sorry 😐. Anyways it was a farm like Swiss Sheep Farm lah... just so you know. We didn't buy the tickets prior visiting (not in our package) but we did get free tics when we dine at the restaurant. We didn't end up visiting the farm coz we were all super tired and lazy.

So here are pics of the food that we had...
Sorry I've forgotten to turn the pic. I've also forgotten what this is. Sorry this post is so uninformative.

This one I definitely remember coz it's my green curry with rice

These mussels were damn good. It's so good that I can still remember the taste till now.

I remembered this being SR's but I don't remember what it taste like. Except for the sausages coz I didn't like it.

Som tam that John ordered. Don't remember exactly how good it was but I know it's pretty good lah.

After lunch, the tour guide took us back to Bangkok. The ride took about 4 hours (by right it was only 3 hours) coz there was a massive jam. But we slept almost the whole way so we were not affected by the jam lah.

Anyways we were pretty satisfied with our tour guide and all the places that he has brought us to...minus the temple lah hahaha. The accommodation was also fabulous. We will definitely look for this guy again if we ever wanna go to Khao Yai or Pattaya the next time coz they have packages for those places as well. At the end of the post I'll talk about our tour guide's contact if anyone is interested.

 UPDATE: Forgotten to talk about our tour guide hehe

I found this page on FB while waiting for another tour guide (that my friend recommended)'s super slow reply on WhatsApp. I quickly sent a message on WhatsApp to number stated on their FB page gotten a reply almost immediately. The guy whom I dealt with (Tingly was his name) had pretty good English and we were able to communicate without any problems. Overall, I really like the way he handled our whole communication before we reached Bangkok.

The tour guide tho is kind of a problem coz his English is bad. We had to use super super simple English with a lot of hands gestures for him to understand what we meant 😂 But other than that he did his job properly and didn't try to trick us into doing anything that we didn't want to lah.

So feel free to look up for them on FB or directly WhatsApp the number above if anyone of you interested. They also do Khao Yai and Pattaya. We picked Hua Hin coz we preferred all the places that they have mentioned in the itinerary.

After returning to Bangkok we checked into the same hotel as the one on the first day. We unpacked and freshened up before going out again.

We then headed out to explore

This was the only day we took BTS coz the rest of the trip we either walk or take Grab. Well their BTS is not much different from our LRT or did I already forgotten about how it looked like since we only take it once 😂

We went Terminal 21 for a quick dinner at their food court. My violin tutor recommended that the food at the food court is damn good and they don't mark up their prices...unlike other roadside shops. True enough the food that we had was good and prices was 👍 We were all busy eating that none of us took any photos of the food....or is it coz we took too many photos in the morning d so we decided to rest a bit haha.

We didn't do any shopping at Terminal coz we were planning to come back in the next few days (but we didn't 😒). So we just took pics with the Christmas decors around before heading to our next destination.

This very beautiful Christmas tree that we took a group photo below of is actually Little Men Little Misses themed. Super cute.

Bangkok's Christmas decorations are pretty bomb as well. I feel like they are very up to par with Singapore's Christmas decorations.

I tried my best not to let my double chin show from this angle 😂

I assure you that we are so much thinner right now. The next couple photo you see on the blog will be of two gorgeous married couple.

I have no idea what's this dude's name is but he is definitely from Little Men wtf

After taking enough pics at Terminal 21, we went to Radisson Blu which was nearby to go to their rooftop bar. There is a rooftop bar near our hotel but we decided to go to this one coz there is no cover charge #cheapoauntiesanduncles.

We were heading to Brewski (details about the bar *here*) which is the rooftop bar on their 30th floor

🍻🍻🍻

The view was not as spectacular as imagine but it was pretty good lah

Panoromic view

Sorry lah my phone's quality is not that impressive so couldn't show the view properly.


I ordered this craft beer from the tap. Can't remember the name of it but it's damn good. I think it's kinda strong coz I slept right the moment I returned to the hotel from the bar.


Apart from drinking and enjoying the view, my friends also sang birthday song for me coz it's my birthday hehe

Kinda awkward lah when they sang but when I joined in to sing, I don't feel as awkward as before lol.

Guess who drank apple juice instead of alco? 😑

SR was having a migraine so he had apple juice. He got better at the end but didn't order any alcohol coz we are planning to head back d.

That was the end of the short one for part two of day three. Didn't do much except eating and short exploring around Bangkok.

The next few posts are going to be short as well coz all we did was shopping after this. Well, that's the reason why we went to Bangkok anyways. Lemme see if I wanna combine everything together or not. Coz I think there are very little pics.

Ok that's all for today's post. I'll see you guys in the next one.

Bubbye~~~~

Comments