Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2018 #5


Let's clear some photos from my phone.

Will you just look at my future model baby? 😍 When did he become so gorgeous? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•


Pics from the same spot. Not as model like but still damn cute πŸ‘Ά

Found this pic of him taken at the spot when he's a baby and did this pic collage. Look how much he has grown πŸ’— Has more hair (and eyebrows lol) and longer limbs (like duh!). He lost some weight tho. Not sure if I should be happy about it or not haha. But as long as he's not overweight or underweight (a.k.a healthy), I'm good lah.

There's a new bubble tea joint in Melaka and SR and I had to check it out. This place is called OneZo btw.

They have quite special selections of bubble tea and bubble milk tea. In this pic, mine is on the left and SR's on the right.

They also have two varieties of bubbles to choose from. The white one (at the bottom) is normal bubble while the red one (in the middle) is cactus flavored. They used to have three types of bubbles. Don't know what happened to the other one.

SR ordered this charcoal milk tea and I kept saying that it tasted like ink πŸ˜‚ SR was like: "Have you ever drank ink tho?" The answer is no but color just made me feel that way. It tasted like normal milk tea lah actually. I just kept thinking that it tasted like ink.

Checked out this cafe called The Old Mark cafe recently. Their matcha latte is pretty good but super strong. Couldn't sleep as usual after drinking this.

Anyways the real reason why we went to The Old Mark was to check out their souffle pancake. We chose the matcha flavor one coz SR and I love matcha with all our hearts lol.

The pancake is super soft and jiggly. It felt like clouds in your mouth (I imagine SR telling me: "Have you eaten cloud tho? πŸ˜‘). It was not overly sweet. Light sweetness with egg fragrant. The matcha powder gave it an extra tea taste which I love.

SR and I will definitely be back to try their other flavors of souffle pancakes and also try out other food on their menu.

Zyon is super into speaking on the phone these days hahaha. So funny to see him pick up his phone (an old phone of mine which is not working anymore) and make up conversations. The way he holds the phone and the way he speaks is super similar to the way I do it. It's so true that kids are our mirror image coz they learn everything from observing our actions.

Recently I've discovered this account on Instagram called Hej Home and they sell home decor goods on their page. I've scrolled through and found something that I wanted to get for a long time. Immediately placed an order with them.

Guess what did I buy?

Out from the packaging but in the pouch to carry it around

Any ideas what yet?

Yup, I got some metal straws. This is my way to start making less waste. TBH it's not easy coz at some places, even if you tell them you don't want straws, they will still give you πŸ˜“Also some places (especially bubble milk tea places) uses plastic cup which makes me feel like my act to use metal straw is pretty useless. But I try my best to do my tiniest part to reduce trash production lah. Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit kan?

I'm glad that I got the straws from them coz I love bubble milk tea and I can't seem to find a place that sell a set of straws with the bubble milk tea size. Searched high and low for them until I found Hej Home.

While I'm at it, let's briefly talk about Hej Home #notsponsored.

I love all the home decor that they are selling on their page. The aesthetic is just πŸ‘Œ. Totally my style. If I have a new house to decorate or if I plan to redecorate the whole house, I'll definitely buy stuff from them. I know I can get all these stuff from Taobao but I haven't figured out how it works yet. So till then I'll probably get stuff from them lah.

If anyone of you are interested, please check them out on Instagram. The girl that I dealt with is super nice and everything from ordering, payment and receiving the package was super smooth. I will definitely purchase from her again.

Seeing this pic reminded me that it's been awhile since I made something for Zyon. I should get back to it.

BTW this was damn long ago that I couldn't remember when. Another one of the simple recipes I've found on Pinterest. Only four ingredients needed.

First step is to blend everything together


Second step is to put the mixture into a container and then freeze for an hour. I usually would add another step which is blend it another round after an hour. Then freeze again for another hour.

After making the strawberry sorbet the last time, I've found a few other ice cream recipes on Pinterest. This is one of it.

Sorry this looks like turd πŸ’© but seriously it is damn yummy. The dark chocolate chips that Nana got for me from Australia is damn πŸ‘Œ There is a slight banana flavor in it. I've also added some chia seeds so there's a different texture to it. I could remember the taste so clearly right now.

There are still a few other ice cream recipes that I need to try ASAP. Just need to get the ingredients lah.


Recently downloaded B612 lolol

I had it but I deleted for god knows what reason. Then recently the kids at church asked me to download it again to take funny selfies with them. So I did. Didn't regret it haha.

This little one hit his lips on the coffee table. Look at his swollen lips. So poor thing πŸ™Š But he got over it in less than 30 minutes *facepalm*

Went to another cafe and they did this cute latte art for us 😍

For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the cafe. But the coffee was good. I'll have to visit again and remember to talk about the name the next time 😁

Last pic is from Merdeka Eve when Jacy and I went to support Paulie singing at Double Bull. We brought our own crazy mix of food there and ordered some cider to go with it.

Recently Jacy, Paulie and I had been hanging out a lot like old times. It was great to catch up with all the times we lost when we were all busy with our own lives. I hope this goes on for life πŸ’•

Alright that's all for this time's photo dump. I actually have more photos but I didn't want to flood too many pics in one post. I'll post it up in the next one which will probably be up by next week.

Ok see you guys in the next one. So many posts planned but not enough time to post it up this week. Hopefully next week I will be able to post more.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments