Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: A Famosa Resort


Suddenly remembered about these photos that I've never posted before when SR talked to me about this trip recently.

A conversation SR and I had lately...

SR: Eh how come we didn't bring Zyon when we went to A Famosa the last time ah?
Me: When is that?
SR: Tu... that time we went with our Youth Fellowship.
Me: Ohhhh... he went what.
SR: Yameh? I don't remember him being there.
Me: He went lah. He was in my belly.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha~ Stupid husband forgotten that I was pregnant at that time. He also forgot that I was pregnant from 2016 till 2017. He said he thought that I was only pregnant in 2017. I told him that no one was pregnant for four months and gave birth 😓

Alright now on to the photos. Not many but I've never posted them anywhere. So might as well post it here.

Spot a 3 months pregnant me lol

TBH I wanted to swim but I don't think it's nice to see me in a swimming suit at that moment hahaha.


During dinner we celebrated the birthdays of some November babies. I was given the privilege to sit all the time coz I'm pregnant.


We also went to Tampin Church for Sunday Worship since we are already near there

Not many pics coz I was preggers and too tired to take pics. But I just wanted to post these up coz SR reminded me of it.

Ok lah. That's all for a short one this week.

See you guys next week in a longer one... I hope.

Bubbye for now~

Comments