Skip to main content

Project Pan 2018 Update #3


I've been doing so many beauty posts back to back coz I've been slacking on a lot of beauty updates. I'll try to put in other topics ok? But for now just let me try to clear off some monthly update posts.

I've missed out two months of Project Pan updates. But like I said in the previous post, I'll try my best to update whenever I can when. I'll still try to update once a month if possible lah. The project is almost drawing to the end anyways. Better update every month to see how I am doing at the last leg.

If you've missed out on my other Project Pan posts, I'll link everything right here for your convenience,
In the last update, I've accumulated 17 items. Over the few months, I've almost finished two items. One of it I'm calling it done while the other I'm gonna finish it all the way. One item I'm decluttering/throwing away and I'll talk about why later on. Because I've thrown that item away, I'm adding one last thing into the project before the year ends.

Are you guys confused yet lol? Nemind nemind. Let's get into each products now and you will understand along the way.

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup


So during the last update I was left with this much of this foundation. I was pretty determined that I could finish it by the end of the year.

Buttttttttt...
I dropped the freaking bottle on the floor and broke it. It wasn't shattered but I don't think it can be used anymore. So I had to bin it and removed this product from the project. I was kinda sad that I wasn't able to finish it. I really wanted to tbh coz I've never finished a foundation ever. But it's okay lah I'll try to finish up the other foundations that I have in my collection.

I'll be replacing another foundation into the project which I'll talk about at the end of the post.

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer


The concealer once again didn't settle properly so I couldn't find where to put on a mark for my progress 😠 But I've been using this quite consistently. So I'm sure it is finishing very soon. Hopefully during the next update the concealer would settle and I can show you guys where I'm at.

Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder


I guess right now I'm quite known for breaking my makeup stuff 😓 This bronzer once shattered coz I broke it but I fixed it. Then recently I nearly dropped it but didn't phewwww~ Instead I hit the hinges of the case and now the lid and the case are separated like that fml. The product is still use-able lah. Just that I probably won't be able to travel with it coz the thing won't close up securely d.

Anyways... on to the progress...

Last update

This month

Almost reaching the halfway mark 🎉🎉🎉

I'll continue to use this as my daily nose contour powder till the end of the year. Then I'll decide if I wanna continue to finish it next year.

The Balm Don't You Want Me Blush

Last update

This month

I'm officially calling this done 🎊🎊🎊

I mean there is a little product left but I think I can use it up in this week. So yeahhhh... So one product officially done.

I won't be replacing anything coz it's already end of the year lah. I memang wanted to do 18 things for this year. I'm adding one more thing to replace the foundation so it is already 18. I'll probably do another blush next year coz I do have a blush that I've hit pan in my collection.

Catrice Highlighting Powder


Last update

This month

I think I will also finish half of this soon 🎉🎉🎉

Elianto Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

There is no progress at all after three months 😓 Sighhhh I'm super sien of the product d. I'll just try to use as much as I can and then declutter nie lah. I don't think I can ever finish it.

3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner

No progress on this product as well. Gonna use it more often d or else really won't be able to finish

NYX Lush Lashes Mascara

No idea how much I have left but I'm still trying my best to scrap every bit of the product out to use. Gonna bin this at the end of the year for sure.

Benefit Browzings

Last update

This month

Finally hit pan on the brow powder again after repressing it. I'm quite positive that I'll finish the brow wax this year and at least 1/4 of the brow powder. Then I'm gonna roll over the brow powder on to next year.

Dollywink Eyebrow Powder

Last update

This month

This product is still going strong sial. But I'm pretty sure it will be gone by this month. Can't wait to finally say goodbye to this.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Puppy Love

Last update

This month

In my last update I said that I'm just going to try to finish up half of this product. Even though there is so much progress, I'm not sure if I could even finish half. I'll try my best to do it lah. I think I'll roll this over to next year if I cannot do it tho.

Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Oh I've forgotten that this is done too!!! So yup, I've finished two products in the project

TBH there are still quite a lot of products on the sponge applicator. I'm gonna use it all up before binning it lah.

The Balm Allegro eyeshadow

Last update

This month

I think I've actually finished half of the product...which is the goal. But I'm going to try to finish as much as I can.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Last update

This month

I think I've also used up half this product. Same as the eyeshadow, I'm just gonna keep using it till I totally finish everything lah.

The Balm Iron Maid-in Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

This is hitting the half way mark soon too 🎉🎉🎉

With this, it is getting a little difficult to use coz I don't like how it looks on my brow bone anymore. I think for now I'm gonna use it as my inner corner highlight nie. Which means there are two inner corner highlights (the other one is CP Puppy Love) in the project. One will probably get neglected while one will be used more often. I'm guessing this will be it lah. But I'll try to work on it the best that I could 💪

Essence Single Eyeshadow

Last update

This month

I was not expecting so much progress coz I really have no love for this single shadow. It looks so frosty on my eyelids. Totally not my style.

I'm planning to declutter this at the end of the year. Not gonna keep something I'm not fond of.

Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks in Birthday Suit

Last update

This month

Again I'm surprised that I was able to progress so much even though I'm not a fan of the blush. I think I'll probably finish it all up coz I don't wanna waste the blush. I'll roll it over till next year for sure if I can't finish it this year.

Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation

The other foundation that I'm adding into the project. TBH I have no idea how much product is left coz I could not see the product from the packaging at all. I thought of weighing the thing to compare each update but I'm not sure if that'll be ok. Anyways since there is only a few months left, I'm going just try to use as much as I could. Then I'll roll it over to next year to totally finish it.

I'm so glad to see a lot of positive progress in this update. I think there will be more empties coming up in the next update I'm sure. Super excited.

Ok lah. That is all for today. See you guys in the next update. I will try very very hard to post up one next one.

As for now, bubbye lorrrrrr

Comments