Skip to main content

Throwback Thursdays: Seremban with Church Fam Bam


On May 20th, our youth fellowship headed to Seremban to help out with the Sunday Worship at our sister church, Seremban Presbyterian Church.

Isabelle followed us coz she said that she wanna be with Zyon.

John and his family met up with our family for breakfast before heading to Seremban together. Actually all of the kids wanted to follow us but I didn't allow. For the Ng kids, I can only handle two at most. Coz when the three of them are together, havoc is the only word to describe them. John only allowed Isabelle to follow us coz he knows one of the boys will be mad if the other followed us.

Zyon again looks so different as compared to how he looks now!!!

He's falling asleep coz we woke him up early to get ready to leave for Seremban. Also at that time he takes two naps: once in the morning and once in the evening.

Don't you think it's so cute that Isabelle HAD to put her hand on him? She's like trying to act all sisterly. Actually I was super annoyed lah at that time coz I feel like she's disturbing his sleep. But I know she meant well lah.

Both finally slept off

Sleeping babies are super angelic lah. Can't seem to say the same when they are awake lolol. Parents that I know all agree with me so if you have kids too, you'll probably feel the same.

Yes, I slept too hahaha

There were not many pics taken during the Sunday Worship except for this one of me bragging that my hubby is massaging my back. But none of you can see it hahahaha.

I was mostly busy for the whole Sunday Worship. First 15 minutes I was busy playing the piano. Then I was busy running around chasing my boy. Then he decided to poop so had to clean it. By the time I was ready to sit down, the Sunday Worship ended lolol.


Group pics before we leave the church

We went to check out John's cousin's cafe coz since we are there already, might as well go and support a friend's cafe kan?


The food was generally good. The carbonara (top) and salted egg croissant (bottom) that I ordered were super good. I've tried some other food ordered by other friends and it was good as well.

Fun fact: All the food are prepared by John's aunty. She is damn bomb cook I must say.

Their drinks tho is a bit meh. SR ordered some weird shit...as he always does lah. Maybe just order some normal coffee it'll be great.

For those who wants to check out Hovin Coffee, feel free to check them out...whether you are from Seremban or not. Search for Hovin Coffee on Waze and it'll bring you there. But here are some details for you guys about Hovin...

Hovin Coffee & Bakers
24, Jalan Cattleya 11, Pusat Perniagaan Senawang Jaya 2, Senawang, 70450, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan

Opens from 9am-7pm. Closed on Tuesdays.

Alright that's all for this week. See you guys in the next throwback Thursdays. Still planning to post every week but sometimes I really got caught up with other stuff that I forget about it. So forgive me.

There are so many throwback stuff in my phone I think there is enough content till next year. You'll be definitely seeing this series run for quite some time. Probably the most successful series on the blog for now 👍

Ok ok I'll see you guys in the next post.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments