Skip to main content

One Week One Palette: Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom


Hello hello~~~

Still trying my best to catch up with all these one week one palette posts. I'm really way behind right now. After posting this up, I still have two palettes to talk about before catching up.

So let's jump right into it now.


Another palette from Etude House's Play Color Eyes series (Talked about the other palette from Play Color Eyes last week. Read about it *here*). This is the spring themed palette called Cherry Blossom.

Same as the one last week, there are 10 shades with a mixture of mattes and shimmers. No glittery eye shadow in this palette tho.


The End of Spring- shimmering gold- pink
Cherry Blossom Rain- beige pink
Sweet Jujube Tea- milky burgundy
Classic Chocolate Shop- dark chocolate brown
Rosy Filter- gold brown with pink and yellow and yellow base
Twinkle Wink- sparkling pink- silver
Orange Way- apricot orange with silver, orange and pink pearls
Cherry Blossom Festival- pink with shimmery white pearls
Pink Bakery- magenta pink with pink glitter
Popped Cherry Blossom Popcorn- white with white and pink pearls

The palette is described as a palette with
romantic pink color shades

For this palette, I only managed to do three looks coz the other days I was either makeup-less or I was out of the state for a wedding so I used another palette.


Day One- Tuesday

Shades used: Sweet Jujube Tea (in the crease), Twinkle Wink (all over upper and lower eyelids), Cherry Blossom Rain (brow bone highlight) and Popped Cherry Blossom Popcorn (inner corners highlight)

Day Two- Wednesday


Shades used: Sweet Jujube Tea (in the crease), Classic Chocolate Shop (outer corners), Rosy Filter (all over upper and lower eyelids), Cherry Blossom Rain (brow bone highlight) and Popped Cherry Blossom Popcorn (inner corners highlight)

Please ignore my sunnies' mark on my nose 😂

Day Three- Friday


Shades used: Orange Way (all over top and bottom lids) and Cherry Blossom Rain (brow bone highlight)

Although there are only three looks for this particular week but I'll have to say that I love all the looks that I've done with the palette. It was something that would work on normal work days which is perfect for me lah. Not everyone wants to go all colorful and dramatic every day.

Loves 💞
  1. compact, great for traveling and plus point there's a mirror in the palette that is in good size for traveling
  2. has everything that I need in a palette: crease shade, all over eyelids, bottom lids, outer corners, inner corners highlight, brow bone highlight
  3. love almost all the shades in the palette
  4. prefer this more than the Wine Party palette
  5. sheer but build-able pigmentation
  6. pigmented for Korean eyeshadows
 Not so loves 💔
  1. Fallout is terrible =/
As you can see I have so much love for this palette that I hardly have anything to say about the not so loves. This really is my favorite small palette so far. I'm giving it a full ★★★★★. I would very much to repurchase this but since Etude House's cruelty free status is unclear, I think I'll just try to dupe all the colors in the palette. I'll update you guys if I ever managed to dupe the whole palette lah.

Alright that's all for this week. I'll have to hurry to update the other two palettes that I've missed. I was thinking if I should just put both that palettes in one post coz one of the palettes I've hardly used it. Lemme see how lah.

I'll see you guys again next week for another One Week One Palette.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments