Skip to main content

Need a new hairdo

My fringe has once again needed to be straighten again...

Here's the evidence of the curls that are coming out.


So curly lah wei. Tak tahan. So ugly can???

So now Mr Liow Sinren, do you know why I have to clip my fringe up? Coz the fringe looks so ugly!!!
I had been straightening my fringe since form 6. I mean I could let my fringe grow out and then I don't have to straighten it every 4-6 months right? But I couldn't coz my forehead is so bulgy and it needs the fringe to cover it. You guys should know how ugly I look with my fringe clip up now. But I have no choice coz I cannot tahan the ugliness of the curly hair coming out.
Don't know when will I go back to Melaka. Then only I can straighten my fringe. Hehe~ Actually I can straighten my hair in KL but then... I have to use my own money then. Teehehee~ I'm so calculative... Hehehehehehhe~ -_^
The not amused pose again...

Of course not amused lah... fringe ugly summore how to amuse wor???

Comments