Skip to main content

pat to-ing

Last Friday, Sinren and I went to Midvalley to pat-to. After Valentine's Day, I think I haven't been out with him personally for a date or whatsoever. Plus he still owe me a Valentine's gift, didn't he? Hahahahahahaha~

After tutorial and lunch with Esther and Shiu Li, I rushed home to get dolled up then left to take bus to Midvalley. Upon reaching there, Sinren told me that he'll be waiting for me at GSC. He didn't tell me that we were planning to watch a movie or something. Coz I have my performance's practice at 5pm. I thought he was just there coincidentally or maybe he was buying my present from there.

Instead, when I reached there, he was queuing up to buy movie tickets. I wasn't angry with him for making the decision to go watch a movie because I did not, in the first place, tell him that I have to go for the practice. I wanted to spend more time with him mah... plus I already know the performance by heart so didn't go also ok one... :P

We went to watch this...

Damn nice ok? At first I thought it was going to be boring coz I watched the first was not that nice. I only watched it coz I love Channing Tatum *hotness* Summore I don't know any of the actors in the movie. But it turned out like the best dance movie I had ever watched. Erm...dragging Bring it on to second. Hahahahahha~

I tell you... those who love dancing and didn't watch it, should regret for the rest of their life. Coz its damn nice can??? Especially the final dance battle.

For those who watched, I think Moose and Kiddo are my favorite in the movie. Damn cun-ted la their dance steps. Gosh! Now I felt like taking hip hop lessons la!! But got no money ler... how? how? how? how? I really wanna learn la... I always wanted to learn dancing but haven't got the chance. I wanted to learn dancing after form 6 but then when I went to work I had no free time to go learn it. So now I cannot dance... T_____T

Ok, putting the dance thingy aside...after the movie, Sinren brought me to get my present. Yay!!! Its already like a week passed Valentine's day and I haven't get my present. Everyone was like "Where's your V-day's present?", "Why didn't show us ur present?", "What you got for your Vday?". Aiyo~ I also wanna show off once in awhile one mah right?

Anyways, this is the thing he got me...
Its a silver band with diamante

Ok, ok... no need so sophisticated. Its a ring lah... Damn nice right? Its not professionally made lah. So that's why you can see the flaws quite easily. But I like it a lot. Coz its from him and chose it himself instead of me choosing it like I always had to do it.

Now that I got this ring, I can abandon the old one which I wore everyday and wear this one everyday. Isk~ teruk betul I. Got new thing forget old things right? Yoh... That one not bought by my neney mah... Can still wear la but this one is more meaningful mah...

Then after that we went to take sticker photo. The last time we took it was two years ago on his birthday. I had been bugging him to take it with me for don't know how long d...

We choose four designs out of six. I think the one we took this time was damn nice. I look so pretty summore. (This is the whole point that it is nice... Hahahahahahahaha~)

Here are the four designs they we chose:
This is my favorite!!!

So nice right? I took it with my camera so may look a bit lousy lah... But its really damn nice k? BTWs, we're wearing the couple tee I bought for the two of us...

I like this one also. Can you see my bootilicious butt? Hahahahahahah~ Damn proud of it. Coz since I don't have the look, having that kinda butt is like a gift from heaven. Hahahahahahaa~

I don't really like this one coz I smile until my mouth senget. WTH??? Why la I always smile senget? My IC's photo also like tht. T_____T


I don't like this one at all... But we chose this coz it looked funny. We were supposed to stand damn straight and then make a serious face. Dunno what is wrong wit me I go make that ugly face. Hahahahahaha~ But still damn funny right?

I think I hate it so much that I didn't do a nice decorating work to the photo. -__-

I didn't go for practice after all. So to drag more time before he goes to church and I go for the whole group practice, we went to had dinner.

We walked around The Gardens and chose this place to dine...
We had not been having Japanese food since godma nearly make us puke at Sushi King. Hahahahaha~

We had Japanese food in The Gardens before but not in Sushi Zanmai. If not mistaken, that one is called Zen Sushi or something like that lah... Its situated at the Ground Floor. It was not bad but the green tea served had some sort of fishy smell. Damn digusting can?



The green tea here is really nice. Unlike Sushi King's one which is tasteless and Zen Sushi's one which is too fishy.

We ordered ala carte and only took two sushi off the belt which are these two...


I preferred the one with the prawn. The prawn's real fresh and the added bonita flakes on the sushi made it tastier. Some how sweeter and has this special smell. Much much better than Sushi King.

Sinren preferred the tofu sushi. He likes tofu sushi like gila. Whatever sushi got that tofu on it nie he will whack. This tofu sushi alone he ate two plates.

We saw these packets of stuff on the table while waiting for our ala carte to come...

We didn't know what it was. Thinking it was some sauce or whatever powder to put in the sushi or the dishes. *laughs* Then we were looking for tissue to wipe our hands and mouth after dirtying. But couldn't find any. I ended up wiping on my skirt.

Finally when we open up the packet...
...it was wet tissue.

Geesh!!! All the fuss looking for tissue. -_-lll
The wet tissue cost 20 cents. Cheaper than most restaurants lah... But I still think why do we need to pay for this when we could use cheap tissues.

Finally our food came!!!
Forgot the name of the dish. Sakura something. Hahahahhaaahah~

Everything is so fresh... There's the white/translucent thingy which is cuttlefish, the white with purple sides thingy is sotong, red thingy is salmon, red with white= prawn and not shown in the photo, underneath all this is a piece of tuna. Damn damn nice!!!

Ready to attack me food!!!

Then this is Sinren's dish...
Er...something tendon. Hahahahahaha~ Basically its tempura rice lah... Also damn nice lah. ER...actually he only gave me a piece of prawn tempura and finished the rest. :'( Why my bf like that? Don't know how to share nice food one... So selfish!!!!

OMG!!! It looked so delicious!!!

I ordered Miso Shiru/Miso Soup coz I really like drinking it. Plus its healthy and can help out in losing weigh. I know... I don't need to loose any weigh lah... But I also heard that the seaweed in the soup can help you keep bloated. Like that I can stay full for longer time so that no need to waste money to buy more food.
Better than Sushi King's

Well, the whole conclusion is everything in Sushi Zanmai is better than Sushi King and for the moment is the best Japanese Food Joint that I had ever had.

Ok la... That's all for today...

Bubbye...

Comments