Skip to main content

Pre v-day and v-day celebration

Hello~

I've decided to post all the pre v-day preparation's photos and the photos of the celebration itself on the same post. So the photos gonna be a lot again. Heheheheheheh~ I know some of you like to see photos one right? So it must be a thrill for you guys. Hahahahhaahhahaahah~

Anyways, we had already compromised on the gifts we were going to each other. So it was not a big surprise for us.

I asked him what should I get him for this valentine and he said whatever also can. Then we realized that we didn't get any couple tee after the Giordano shirt that I bought for his birthday didn't have XS. So we decided that I get ourselves the couple tee. And him pulak... he suggested to give me something by himself. Erm... won't disclose that item till he truly bought it for me. (YES!!! HE HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET!!!!)

Anyways, on Monday, I went over to Midvalley and The Gardens to search for the gift. Although the gift is not a secret, the designs on how the couple tee gonna look like is a secret. So I went shopping by myself without letting him knowing it. Heheheheeehhe~

At first I went to Levi's coz every year they have this couple tee special every Valentine's. I went to the branch in The Gardens coz I wanted to have lunch there. I masuk the stupid store which was quite empty, only got me and another customer. The other customer was already paying so after she left, I was the only one.

Anyways, I saw one of the designs of the Valentine's tee but couldn't find the rest of the designs. So I was searching around. But couldn't find it. So instead I started to look for the workers. But tell me...how many shops you go in and the workers will come right up to you? For me, its like ALL. WTH??? Now I have to search for the workers summore. Don't appreciate me is it? I look damn poor to you is it? Okay... never mind...be at peace first.(Cos this is not the only thing that made me fume) Then got one worker came out. I thought she was going to ask me if she could help. Instead she walk right pass me. (WTH???) So I said, "Excuse me". And she turned and signaled me to wait. (WTH????) But she went out and never came back. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! What the hell is wrong with this shop??? I marched off angrily lah of course!!!

Then after lunch I went back to Midvalley and went to Levi's. This time got people layan me lah... I tried the tee and its a little too big for me. They only have M size for girls and L size for men. Summore their designs not that nice. Then I went to Radioactive, which is another no layan people shop. Went to couple more shops. Their designs are not the ones that I was looking for.

Aiyo~~~~ i don't know why I so choosy lah. Not say the designs not nice just not what I am looking for. I also don't know what I am looking for. The feeling is just not right so its not what I am looking for lah...

When I was giving up all hope, I came to this stall at Midvalley and they sell...
There were tonnes of couple tee. Many designs to choose from. And to me the price was quite reasonable. So I bought my gift from there.


It comes with a box

So cute the cartoons on the box right?

What ever is the cartoons are wearing is supposed to be the designs on the shirt.

And this is the design that I chose:
For him

For her

I found out that these t-shirts were from T-shirt by Picasso, which is a quite famous brand. Ermmm~~ got hear b4 not? Hahahahahahahah~ They design very nice tees and each tee comes with very special packaging. Always wanted to get a tee from them but didn't had the chance.
*edited*: Shitass!!! I just found out that I got cheated by this stupid stall at midvalley. They sold me RM69.90. I went to The Street's flea market yesterday and found out that they sold it for only Rm40. :S
Remember this *stupid cheating* stall

Those who wanna get gifts for their gf/bf can go to this stall. They sell everything for couples. Tees...handphone hanger... keychains... umbrella.... etc... Go check it out yourself.

*Don't ever buy stuff from them. Stupid!!! Sell expensive summore lah. Should have gone to the flea market to get it lah... T____T*

Another gift bought there

Almost the same print on the t-shirt. Its a handphone hanger btws. *Will tell you how sucky it is at the end of the post. Stupid lame low class product!!! All the stall punya fault!!!!*

I also got him a card, which is like what we will usually get each other every V-day and birthdays. Sometimes on our anniversary.

Handmade card by A.E.I.O.U


The close up of the designs on the card

Actually I could have done a card for him. I could shamelessly say that I'm actually quite good in designing and making cards. (so take malu betul!!!!) But I hadn't time to go buy the things to make the card and also no time to make the card. *excuses*

We usually would write a long winding love letter to each other in the card. Filling it up with words. Ermm~~~ the photo above was taken before writing in the letter lah... Just to show you guys the inside.

Ok, now to the part on how we celebrated the big V-day.

Actually, we had celebrate V-day on the years before this. On the #1 V-day, I was sick and ma didn't allow me to go too far from home. So we went to a park near my house to just talk and that's all. I even had to go home early coz the next day I had to work. On the #2, I was in Melaka while he's in KL. So we didn't celebrate it. But I cried myself to sleep coz I was too sad that we didn't celebrate it together. This year I was kinda hoping for the worst, which was not celebrating it on the day itself coz we both had class till late evening. If wanna go take bus to go anywhere will be a fuss.

So I told him we should just celebrate it on Saturday. But we can talk on the phone at night.

A day before V-day, he msn-ed me and tell me that he will come over to MC after class and spend time with me. I was more than touched. He had class till 6pm and being a pig, he would probably love to spend the time sleeping than doing anything else. But he decided to spend time on me...Awwww~

Then on the day itself, Esther told me I could use her car to go out. I was like jumping up and down and crashing into the ceiling (-____-lll). Gosh!!! I think my luck came back after I decided to ignore what ever the fengshui fella said... Dammit it feels good. Hahahahahahahahahaha~

Ney came around 6. I was not ready coz er... I was playing Pizza Frenzy the whole afternoon. Quickly get done and ran downstairs. Erm~~~ i didn't run downstairs lah... Got lift mah.... HAhahahahahaha~

He got me a water lily. Just one water lily and some er... yellow flowers surrounding it.
Me love love~~~ 

He told me this after I told him that I love him so much for getting my fave flower: "Thank God you like water lily and not rose. The rose damn expensive leh..."

WTH??? So not romantic one him.... Hahahahahahahahahahah~
My fatty pants driving us to Sunway Pyramid

Reached Sunway. We walked around and then went to venture for food. Went to a couple of place but they were all full or filled with people lining up. Almost all the food that both us love were full. But thank god one wasn't....Kenny Rogers!!!! Heheheheeheheheh~

While waiting for the food to come

Why I look like some intellectual business woman in this pose??? Hahahahahahahaha~ Isk! My fringe like shit neney didn't tell me!!!



First to come were muffins...

We ordered 3 dishes that is why we got 3 muffins. Don't ask why we ordered three dishes. Apparently my boyfriend has a huge tummy. That's why he is so FAT!!!

Then came the drinks...


Finally, the main dishes came...
Neney's

When we were deciding what side dishes to order,
Neney: okay, I want mac & cheese, garlic parsley potato and pasta salad. What about you?
Me: Yerrrrr....why we so alike one??? I wanted the same thing!!!

We compromised and he ordered the above and I ordered these side dishes...


The other dish that we ordered was this...
We had a very very very filling dinner. I had to go and shit after dinner coz I was too full. Hehehehehehe~ Why lah I reveal all this shitting stuff. Hahahahahahahah~

BTWs, Kenny Rogers at Sunway was the most terrible one that I had ever gone to. The service was terrible. The air-con was too cold. And the workers don't understand English. WTH?????

After dinner, we went to The Street to walk around. Don't know why but I love The Street so so much. I can go there like everyday. Hahahahahhaahahah~ Then we sat down at Coffee Bean and had a drink.

I drove back to MC after sending Sinren back. Reaching home, both my room mates were there. Jane on the phone (not surprised) and Esther was reading the bible. Nobody layan me so I took photos of the gifts I got today.

Smells so good....

I didn't know that water lily got such nice smell. I fell in love with water lilies ever since I saw it at a florist. Don't know how to explain the beauty of it but it just looked so nice. So pure, so innocent, so nice... (I don't know how many 'nice' I said in this paragraph but it was really nice lah...) Those who like water lilies should know how nice it is lah.

The water lily is currently on my desk. Seeing it makes my day and made me think of my fatty pants. Love you lots fatty!!!!

Anyways, I said that I would tell you guys about the handphone hanger rite???

Take a close look at it...
The string came off when I wanted to take it out from the box. I thought it would be fixable coz only the string came off but no....

The thing used to hold the string putus d. :( *Tell me what stupid quality is this??? Serious kena cheat man!!!! Damn angry!!!*

Anyways, I had not open the couple tee coz I wanna open it with my neney. It looked like that...


It was exactly the same with what was printed on the box. Thumbs up for that. *Thumbs up for t shirt by Picasso but not the stupid stall*

Paiseh hor... Didn't iron the tee. It was freshly out from the box and I took the photo of it.

Trying it on in the toilet

Well, I had a great Valentine's day. Hopefully the rest of you guys did too.

Oh yeah... too all singles out there...don't be too down. Remember that its friendship day too. Spend the time with your friends like I did when I was single. Awwww~ I miss those times with my ladies...
Ok lah... See you guys soon in next post.

Bubbye...

p/s: the water lily no more smell d... damn sad :(

Comments