Skip to main content

New Skirt

The other day Mel gave each of us a FOS 20% voucher. So it gave us excuse to go shopping even though we're damn broke. By us, I meant Esther, me and Shiu Li. Hahahahahahah~

So after class, the three of us rushed over to Midvalley to get our clothes. Konon lah scared the voucher will expire... Just an excuse go Midvalley nie... Hahahahahaha~ Didn't go like will die. One week must go at least once mia. Heheheheheheh~

After much consideration of what I really need, I chose to buy this skirt...
...instead of a Harajuku Lover top that I had been eyeing for damn long. T____T

Apparently I realized I have lots of tee already so I opt for the skirt coz I'm lacking of skirts. But I will go back and get that tee. Heheheheheheh~ Coz the tee really very nice lah...

Anyways, the skirt is from some brand called...
What kinda brand is blah blah blah? anyone heard of it??? Hahahahaha~ I mean all the other brands in FOS I have heard of. But blah blah blah??? Damn kelakar lah the brand's name...

But it was quite nice lah... Very comfortable to wear... Hmmm~ overall, nice lah... Hahahahahahahaha~

Here you see my dear roommate trying it on in our room for me:
Hahahahahahahahahaha~ we often try each other clothes lah basically. So its ok one...

I know, i know... where is the photo with me wearing it right? Hehehehehehe~ Didn't take any... But I think those who see me everyday would have seen me wearing it right? Next time nie lah I'll show you guys the photo of me wearing k?

Anyways, I was just wondering... now that I couldn't find any skins that has comment boxes. So I was thinking to switch back to the custom made skins by Blogger. But I have trouble editing the sidebars for the skins by bloggers. So I hope that my readers would give me suggestions... Should I continue using the skin that I am using now without comment box or should I use Blogger's skin with comment box. Please leave your opinion in the tagbox or you could email me at lady_deathstrikerxm2@yahoo.com. Your comments are really needed. So please....thank you so so much...
Well, another pointless post but at least I showed you guys my newly bought stuff right? Unlike some other times when I just talked about it and never show it.
Tomorrow will blog bout more interesting stuff lah... I'm even more bored of my own blog than the rest of you.
See you guys in next post...
Bubbye...

Comments