Skip to main content

Am happy with the skin and will stick to this till fedora_girl comes up with a new skin that I like...

Yay yay yay~ I finally found the perfect skin with nice graphics and designs plus it come with the comment link. Big thanks to Li Shan for finding skins from fedora_girl's skin. I must say she is one talented girl. All her skins are beautiful.

Now I announced that prinsezz is finally officially back to blogging. If you wondered why prinz haven't blog since Nth month ago, I can only say that he's busy being a "uni student". Hahhahaahahahahahahahahahah~ Like I am not.

Ok, after many days of MIA. Here are some photos that I took recently...

This was taken on one of the rehearsals for the music showcase...
while waiting for our entrance...



acting not bothered bout the world...

Don't you think Li Shan and Kai Yee looked alike?


Same same sampat summore...


I realized that the popteen models could make poses that are damn cool and ugly faces that looked so good. So I attempt to make one ugly face...
yer... ugly but not as good as those done by those pop models.

Then Li Shan tried...
looked better than mine eh?

After rehearsals we head to Murni to have supper...

There's this whole group of lians and bengs sitting in front of us making hell lots of noise. There's this lian who sits right across of me pissed me off coz i kept seeing her butt crack. So I took shots of her butt crack...
It failed 'tho. Hahahahahahahahhaahah~ Too dark punya pasal. And didn't dare to put on the flash. Later they realized that I took their photo. Manatau they all gangsters... *shivers*

We were all busy eating 'cept for Mel whose food was not ready yet. So she took photos of us eating...
This was candid. I looked so ugly!!! Like a damn "can" (haggard) old woman!!!
I makan until as though the nasi lemak not nice like tht... Actually damn nice ok??? And summore so cheap. My favorite food in Murni.

Mel said that Shiu Li kept shaking her head while eating so it was difficult for her to take her photo. Why la keep shaking Shiu Li???? Not nice arh the food???

Hahahahahahaahahhaaha~ My roomie forever looked damn nice in eating position. Hahahahahahaha~

The camera died after Li shan's photo. So no photos of Mel and also any group photos. Yer... damn "potong steam" lah the camera.

Well, I hope you guys would comment on the skin and tell me what you guys think about it. Puff told me she liked it better than the blogger green one. How bout u guys?
Tonnes of photos to update.

Will update when I have the time. Gonna be damn hectic this week. Showcase, forum, vivian is here in kl and yuyu is coming tomoro. Ahhhhhh!!!! Why all in one week???

K lah... gotta go... wanna go practise piano.

Bubbye...

Comments