Skip to main content

You want tag I give you tag...

Li Shan had been bugging me about the tag I promised to start. Hehe~ Well, I'm not gonna start it yet coz I found one rahter interesting on Jiji's blog which I am gonna do today...

Top Five Albums You Would Listen to When Stranded on an Island...






#Avril Lavigne's Album#

I could not pick one of her albums as my stranded on the island album coz I love all her albums. Coz I love her like hell. I think it would be great to rock some girly rock on a stranded island since I'm so bored alone right??? So yeah... All of her albums.



#Fall Out Boys' Album#

Ok, I cannot pick my favorite of their album either. Coz they rock. I realised I love rock songs a lot. I used to like hip hop and those black stuff but now I'm more on the rocker type. Another album to rock it out on the stranded island.

#Streams of Praise's Precious Cross#

Actually I love all of Streams of Praise album also but this is the latest that I have heard ever since I came to KL so I like this album more than the others for the moment. Especially the song "Precious Cross". Well, being stranded on an island is a good time to focus on worshipping and praising the Lord right??? Kan I always say that I get distracted easily. On the stranded island nothing can distract me I guess...
# Pussycat Dolls' PCD#

I love their songs like hell!!! I mean not all lah... But most of it damn nice. I think I said before that I love them like crazy right??? So yeah, I could dance on the island while listening to songs like "Buttons" or "Beep". That is if I could dance like them lah....
#Aska Yang Zhong Wei's Ge Zi#

This is the only Chinese album I chose coz for the moment I have not heard any nice Chinese Singers going round. Erm~~~ the "Precious Cross" album is also Chinese but its not pop lah... I totally love his songs. I love him ever since I saw him on One Million Star. I know his songs a bit too sad to listen on the stranded island but I think I can get comfort by his voice gua... Hmmm~ Don't know lah... I chose the album coz I like him nie...

Anyways, that photo is not from his album. i can't find the album cover's photo. Never mind lah... some people should know right???
Actually I have none of these CDs. Hahahahaahaha~ I really hope I can get them lah... Coz I really do thing that these are really good CDs for the moment. Maybe I would change my mind later but better to get them before I do.
Ok...I tag:
  1. Li Shan
  2. Mel
  3. Clair
  4. Steffaniee
  5. Gureisu/Grace
  6. And who ever who wants to do lah...
Those who do already, please leave a comment on my tagbox or in this post so that I can go check it out lah... hehe~

Ok lah...

Bubbye...

Comments